Okay, I get it, now can everyone calm down?

Regulus insisted the children to be there when he gives his story. This meant they were going to attend the beginning of the Order meeting and leave right after Regulus finish. To say they were happy was underestimating. Molly agreed on that because Regulus told her how he actually came to tell Harry, Ron, Hermione and Sirius (he said it was most important Harry to know and they were going to understand why when they hear the story), so if they weren't in the meeting he was going to speak with them today and wait to tell the Order till the next one. She was still grumpy about her loose. Sirius was in a very good mood unlike her. He just dreaded to hear everything his brother went thought and how Harry was connected to it.

The members of the Order were going to start coming soon, Regulus strategically had sit in one of the corners of the table. He had put his coat on the back of his chair and was petting Storm while playing 5th magic chess with Ron, who was suffering of 4th absolute defeats. The corner where Regulus was sitting could be seen only after fully entering the kitchen and if Regulus wanted to exit the room, he had to go through half of the people. He had told his brother that this place naturally provides the easiest way out of the house, however Sirius couldn't see it.

Most of the members of the Order didn't know Regulus was going to be on the meeting. The moment they saw him so casually sitting in the kitchen their reactions were priceless if you asked Sirius. His brother's dark mark (which somehow looked like a normal tattoo) was easy to spot and Mundungus actually screamed when he saw it, making the twins, Sirius, Harry and Ginny laugh. Regulus gave no indication that he saw or heard the reactions, but by his smirk Sirius was 100% sure he had registered them and he was enjoying himself.

It was almost time to start when Arthur, Kingsley and Tonks entered. Sadly for Sirius they had been warned by Remus for his brother's presence in the room. Tonks entered with a big smile, but Arthur's eyes went for a second on Regulus' mark before he greeted him.

"Bonne soirée, Leo." Kingsley smirked.

"Bonne soirée, King."

The last ones who arrived were Dumbledore, Moody and Snape.

"You are alive." said Snape.

"Very well spotted." Sirius snorted at his brother response.

"And you have a mark." growled Moody.

"No shit Sherlock." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"I don't trust you." Moody tried to look treating.

"Neither do I."

"It's good to see you here, Mr Black."

"I can say the same about you, but I usually try to be honest with people." Dumbledore just smiled politely.

"I'm guessing you want to talk to the Order."

"Not really, I just need to inform you about something important."

"What would that be?"

"What would you prefer? The short version or the long story?"

"For now the short one will do the work for now. The Order has others more important things to talk about today."

"Voldumb has made some horcroxes—"

They started at him like he had just grown another head.

"—these are objects or living creature in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul in order to become immortal.—"

Collective gaps and horrified looks.

"—I believe there are only two not destroyed. One of them is Nagini, his snake, and if I kill her before destroying the other horcrox, he will realize someone knows his secret and he will become very cautious."

Now in their eyes he probably had three heads or more judging by the staring.

"My dear boy—"

"I'm fully grown man, married and with kids, Mr Dumbledore! And I'm here because I need to ask Mr Potter for something, not because I'm one of your admirers. Please don't address me with that!"

"Mr Black, how did you find out that?" asked McGonagall.

"This is the long story. The Order surely have others 'more important' things to talk about today. Seeing I'm not a member of it, nor I want to join and I just told you what I wanted to tell you, I could get Mr Potter and explain for what I need his help, it's nothing dangerous and I wouldn't need him to leave the house at all."

"Why do you need Harry? Is it related bringing Voldemort down." asked Sirius his brother.

"Yes, it is, but it's rather personal thing for him and only he has the right to choose if he wants to share it with you after I tell him." informed him Regulus calmly.

"Of course I will want Sirius to know! He is my godfather!"

"I'm not going to tell anyone else about that before I tell you, Mr Potter, and after that you can feel free to tell everyone you want. I'm not going to change my mind, sorry." Regulus offered him a fast smile before putting back the blank mask that they were looking at since Dumbledore and Moody entered in the kitchen.

"Tell us everything you know death-eater or leave the meeting!" growled Moody.

"Ex-Death-Eater and I will tell you everything you want unless the thing I have to tell Mr Potter about and my personal life." Regulus still seemed calm.

"Doesn't matter if you are ex-death-eater or not, you have killed people!" Moody was almost shouting.

"Mad-eye calm down!" Molly shouted.

"I have not killed even one living person." Regulus informed him looking straight into his eyes. "Unlike you."

"I've seen you using the killing curse on muggles!"

"I bet you have only seen green light coming from my wand!—" Regulus rolled his eyes "—See, I modified the stunning spell to have green light. It's not that hard to fake a murder if you want. But I clearly remember how you killed everyone wearing black robes in front of you, not even thinking who they were and if they wanted this." Regulus calm voice now was full with ice, his cold glare made everyone shuddered.

"They were killers!"

"This has never meant it's justifying to kill them."

"Mad-eye! Control yourself!" McGonagall looked at him sternly.

"You modified the stunning spell?" Hestia sounded impressed. Regulus waved like it was nothing. "Wow. That's seems hard."

"It's not, but this isn't the point."

McGonagall managed to calm Moody down and turned to Regulus.

"I think everyone here would prefer to hear your story than talking about stuff we already talked about yesterday." He nodded.

"Should I start from the very beginning?"

"I don't see why not."

Regulus hummed in response, he shifted on his chair to be more comfortable, closed his eyes for a second and cleared his troth.

"I suppose I should start with the fact I was way more intelligent for my age and realized that hating muggles, muggleborns, half-bloods and everyone who is nothing different than blood-purist pureblood was completely pointless—"

And here we are! The story will continue the next few chapters! Have a nice day and please tell me what do you think!