15 | about time

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

Next Day

"Ava." i heard Dom call my name from downstairs.

"I'm coming." i called out as i ran out of the room and downstairs.

"What?" Dom was standing in front of the door with a blank expression.

"Ava?" i turned my direction towards the door.

Oh dear god.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" i crossed my arms as his face softened.

"I came to talk to you."

"Uhh..." i turned to see Dom's friends were here.

"Okay but we have to go to the back." i let out a sigh as he followed me in the house and towards the back door.

I could feel everyone's stares and Jesse's smart comments towards Liam. Jesse despises him because one time Liam called him weird. Which was very uncalled for.

We took a seat at the table we use for barbecues. "Soo what do you want?" i laid back in my seat as he sat across from me.

"I just came to apologize." he let out a deep sigh.

"Oh now you want to apologize?" i laughed in his face.

"Why are you laughing? I'm putting myself in a vulnerable position and becoming the bigger person by apologizing to you."

"Yeah i'm done here." i jumped up from my seat and headed back inside.

"Ava!" he yanked my arm, causing me to stop walking away.

With no hesitation i smacked his grip on my arm and punched him in the face.

"Oh shit!" I glanced over at the driveway to see Jesse and Leon sweeping the driveway with brooms. Nosy asses.

"Are you kidding?" i shouted over at them.

"It's really dirty." Jesse shouted.

I rolled my eyes at the two and gave my attention back to Liam.

"I think it's best if you go." i shook my head.

"No. Not until you take me ba-"

"She told you to leave." Brian entered the backyard.