1 | timetable

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

"Ava dont forget to reorganize my closet by friday. Also i need you to get this list of groceries by today. I get hungry you know! And go to the bakery and fetch me some confetti cake. Pink frosting to be exact."

"Aw who's birthday is it?" I smile.

"Its all for me." My boss gave me the stink eye as i took the list of tasks from her desk.

"I also need this dress to be resewed by tomorrow morning." Diane pointed to the dress on the mannequin which was perfectly fine Why did i need to resew a dress that was perfectly fine? Diane is a picky bitch.

"The seam could look nicer. I dont want my guests to think Im an animal." She let out one of those privileged laughs, if you get what I mean.

"Okay Diane. I'll get it done." I let out a sigh as I grabbed my purse.

Before I could head towards the door of her office she stopped me.

"Are you forgetting something?" She pointed over at the mannequin.

"You wanted me to take it with me?" I raise. brow in confusion. Usually when i resew her clothes I do it here at her house.

"Yes. Last time i had you resew a dress here I couldn't sleep very well because you kept crying about the needle. So take it home and just deliver it tomorrow before my flight to New York." She gave me a smile.

"Great." I smile through the pain as I grab a hold of the big mannequin.

Why am i still here? Why don't i quit already?

Well I only stay because she pays for my medical insurance and pays me 40 an hour. Which is the best i'll ever get.

Yes she's very bitchy. But she has her kind moments. Moments shorter than a second.

In a really fucked up way.. I see her as a mom figure. I've worked for her for a year now. She has taught me so much and I've been really involved in her fashion company.

I did look up to her even if she was snotty. Her mindset is enough for me to stay. She built her business from the ground up and was once working a average paying job.

In many ways we are alike. We act like bitches to protect ourselves from others who could hurt us.

I didn't realize i was like her until i started working for her. But ever since I was younger I was a little brat.

I was so kind to others but then I realized being nice didn't get me anywhere. It just hurt me internally.

I wasn't really close with my family. I was when i was younger. Until it all got fucked up.

I barely remember my mom being in the picture. And as for my dad. He was the one person I let myself be vulnerable to. And i lost him.

That feeling just made me feel like shit. I let someone in and they just vanish. After my father's death I stopped letting people in.

It will hurt less if i do.

Life is too short to spend time crying over people who can be taken instantly. So I choose to live life the easy way.

As for my older brother and sister. They just think i'm a little bratty princess.

Which they aren't wrong about. I know Im a part of their family. No matter how much of a bitch I can be to them. They will do anything for me.

But sometimes i feel like they only feel obligated because we are family... not because they genuinely love me. But I only have myself to blame. Im hard to love.

but like i said

life is too short to care about that either

—sweeteasaint

HEYYYYYYYYY BITCHESS

IF U R READING THIS

THAN

THAT MEANS YOU ARE READING THIS

lmfao im excited