19 | the end of the beginning

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

Next day

"So you're in love." Diane smirked at me.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves," i shook my head playfully.

Today Diane was having a photoshoot for her summer line and of course i had to be there.

Diane has no patience when small problems occur so i'm always there to solve them. Like 5 minutes ago when Diane requested one of the models had a pretty sky blue nail polish to compliment the yellow pencil dress Diane designed. But instead they got confused and got yellow.

So i had to run to cvs and buy several shades of blues for Diane to choose from so i could fix the models nails.

Diane was very picky about how her Fashion line was represented to the world. Which i don't blame her.

But she didn't need to have a break down in the bathroom.

"Diane you should've seen what i saw yesterday when i got to the house. Brian and Ava were practically fucking on our new marble counters." Javi blurted out for everybody in the stupio to hear.

"Shut up. We weren't." i smacked his head.

"Avaaaa!" Diane teased. "Was it good at least?"

"We didn't fuck." i let out a laugh.

Speaking of Brian, i should probably call him and see what our plans are for tonight.

While Javi was styling the model's hair, i stepped to the snack table to make a quick call.

A few rings later and still no pick up. Usually he pick up the first time it rings.

When it went to voicemail i ended up just shooting him a text.

__

Ava:  hey! hope you're okay...
just wanted to call and see
what our plans are for tonight.
txt me when you can<3

__

After i texted him  i went back to helping set up the backdrop for the shoot.

The whole time i was working i couldn't help but think about Brian.

I really am falling for him.

Like maybe i'm in love.... too soon. Ava don't say that it's too soon.

But the feelings are definitely there.

It's like being in his presence makes me feel better.

Now that's all i ever want to do. Hang out with him and be in his arms. Listen to him talk on and on about cars like i know what he's saying.

Later that day i ended up going to the Toretto house. Brian never texted back so i assumed his phone was dead or he was asleep at the house.

"Hey." i entered the house and i swear it was like it was silent as ever.

"Ava?" i stood at the front of the door to see Mia on the couch just staring at the rug.

"Hey." i shut the door behind me. "Where is everybody?" i furrowed my brows. "And what's wrong with you? You don't look okay.." i stepped closer to the living room area.

"They are gone." Mia sniffled.

"They? Gone? What do you mean?" my heart started racing due to the lack of information.

"Dom, Letty, Vince, Brian.... they all left."

"Left for what? Vacation? Why are you crying?" i was starting to panic.

"They had to disappear.." she looked at me nervously.

"Disappear? Why?"

"The cops still want Dom for what they did a year ago, and they want Brian because he let Dom escape him when he was a undercover cop. They thought the cops didn't care anymore but all of a sudden they are on the chase again..." 

"What?" my voice cracked.

"So they are gone?.... for how long?" i felt like i didn't want the answer to this.

"A pretty long time..." I watched as a tear roll down her face.

I don't think i've ever seen Mia like this. Usually when she would cry, Dom would be right by her side to comfort her. He was good at that. But i wasn't.

In fact i think we both needed that comfort from Dom right about now.

"Do you know where they could've went?" my eyes started to water.

How could Brian just vanish from here and not tell me?

"They didn't want to say to keep us safe. Cops are going to be bothering us asking if we know anything... this way it's safer." She reassured me.

"How could he do that?" i sat in the couch next to her.

"Brian confessed his feelings to me yesterday and now he just leaves without saying anything?" i broke down in tears.

"It was short notice. They took off this morning." she scooted closer.

Now we were both sobbing uncontrollably in a silent house.

I didn't know what or how to feel.

But i didn't wish this feeling on nobody...

Of course the one time i let myself fall for a guy for the first time in my life.... it's too good to be true.

—sweeteasaint

thank u for 13k!!