2 | eon

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

"What do you mean they don't have my Acqua Panna water?" Diane yelled at me through the phone.

"They're out! I looked everywhere." I let out a sigh as the grocery worker informed me they didnt have anymore in the back.

"Well go to another store!"

"This is my 6th store Diane! Can I just buy you crystal geyser or something?" I pushed the cart with one arm as i held my phone to my ear with the other.

"No its fine. I'll just dehydrate." She hung up.

"Dramatic." I rolled my eyes as I shoved my phone back in to my purse.

I ended up getting her Crystal Geyser just so she doesnt kill herself over water. Knowing her she would protest if she didn't have her italian water.

I let out a sigh as i pushed the cart towards my car.

Opened the back trunk to stuff the bags of groceries.

There was a guy parked next to me and he kept eyeing me. But that was probably because Diane kept blowing up my phone so it was going off nonstop.

I watched as he put his groceries in his car and laughed to himself.

That was until the Acqua Panna pack of waters in his trunk caught my attention instead of him.

"Oh my god." I mutter as i make my way to the guy.

"Excuse me sir."

The guy froze in place, very taken aback that i was confronting him.

"Uhh yes?" He raised a brow in confusion. He look like he was in his mid 20's. Very attractive but in a weird way.

It kind of distracted me at first, until i heard the ringing of my phone and realized my job was on the line.

"I was wondering if i could buy that water off of you?" i point to the case of 24 Acqua Panna waters.

"You want to buy the water off of me?" He raised a brow in confusion.

"Yes please."

"Theres a store right in front of you dumbass." He pointed at the store in front of us.

"Yes I see that. But it looks like you took the last one and my boss has been bitching about this damn water for the past hour. So if you could let me buy this one off of you then you'll be saving me from losing my job." I plead as he contemplated.

"Mmmm no." He laughed in my face before shutting the trunk aggressively and getting into his car.

"Fuck you then." i flip him off as he drove away.

I aggressively threw the rest of the grocery bags in the trunk so I could head to the next store.

"Well that was entertaining." I heard someone laugh towards me.

I didnt notice him at first. He was leaning against his car across from the row i was parked in.

So he saw the whole commotion.

"This isn't funny." i mean mug him as he continued to laugh at my failed attempt.

"Well i mean cmon. It was pretty funny." He shrugged as he walked towards me.

I closed the trunk of my car and turned my full attention towards him.

"What part was funny?"

"You going through your purse to get your wallet to try and pay him." He gave me a little smile.

I genuinely wasn't in the mood for his laughter.

"Well you want to know whats even funnier? A loser standing by his little car in front of a grocery store for no reason. What? Do you just hang around here for fun? Weirdo." I roll my eyes.

"No. My friends are in their getting groceries." He explained himself.

"Why don't you go join them?" I suggest.

"I did. But once i saw that they were out of Acqua Panna water i stormed out furiously." He laughed at his sentence.

"Okay just to be clear mister. Im not the one who is crazy obsessed with Acqua Panna water. My boss is, and speaking of boss." I reach into my bag to grab my phone. "I better go."

"Well i wish you good luck on your journey to finding your water." He let out a laugh. I swear all this dude does is laugh. Its frustrating.

I rolled my eyes as i got into my car.

"So did you find it?" Diane whined through the phone.

—sweeteasaint