20 | pause

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

a week later

"Leave me alone." i mumbled as i cuddled my pillow tighter.

"Ava please open the door. You need to eat." Javier knocked on the door.

"No." i sniffled. Now i was crying even harder once Chasing Pavements by Adele started playing on my cd player. I've had been playing sad songs for the past few days. I was in my feels i guess you can say.

I raised the volume and just cried.

How could Brian do this to me? I understand they had to do what they had to do. But not even a good bye? A small text saying bye, or even a letter.

I was left with nothing. No closure. God knows how long they'll be gone for, or if they would ever come back.

"Ava you're going to be okay." Javier sat on the edge of the bed and shut off my music.

"How did you get in?" i sat up and looked at my bedroom door on the ground.

"You knocked it down?"

"Hell no. i'm not that strong." he laughed as he pointed back at the door.

Diane stormed into the room and crossed her arms. "Ava get up. This isn't healthy."

"I'm trying to heal. Both of you fix my door and leave." i shouted before burying my face back into my pillow.

"Cmon." Javier and Diane carried me out the bed.

They carried me to the shower and turned the water on.

"I'll go get you clothes to change into. Please shower. You reek of sadness." Diane instructed as she shut the bathroom door.

I was now left with nothing but the running water and the clothes i was wearing the day i found out Brian left.

Yeah maybe this isn't healthy.

I took off the old wet clothes and showered.

Once i was out, Diane laid out some clothes for me on my bed.

"Where are we going?" i questioned once i walked out my room dressed.

"We're going to have a girls day + Javier." Diane cheered. "First we'll get our nails done then after go to the bar for a few drinks. Cause you need a new set of nails honey. No assistant of mine is going to be out looking like this." they grabbed their things so we could head out.