25 | begin again

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

When i got home that night i seemed to be the only one home.

I dialed Javier's number and put it on speaker while i set my things down in the room. "Hey Jav. I was just wondering if you were coming home tonight? If not thats fine...." i stayed silent. I havent slept in this house alone since the break in incident.

"Sorry babe, im actually in New York right now."

"New York? When did you-"

"Diane and I got drunk and somehow stumbled here on someone's plane." he laughed on the other line. Diane in the back with her obnoxious laughter.

"Im sorry, girl. Will you be okay by yourself tonight?"

"Uh.... yeah... i'll be fine. I mean i guess i could just... sleep here." i thought long and hard.

I had a great security system, if i needed to, the cops would get here in minutes, i know how to defend myself for the next time someone breaks in. Hopefully that wont happen.

I dont even think thats why i dont want to be alone anymore. Without a distraction all i had was my thoughts. And all i could think about was how Letty was gone. She was here and then she just wasnt.

"Ava?"

I jumped back into reality.

"Huh? Yeah, no ill be great. Im not even worried."

"Good, you have no reason to worry bitch. We have the best of the best security. Nobody will break into our house again. So dont freak out because you're all alone in that house by yourself at night."

Kill me.

I let out a deep sigh as i sat on the edge of my bed.

"Thanks."

"Love you! Bye."

I hung up and just tossed my phone on the pillow.

I needed to get out of here.

No Ava. Face your fears.

I fought through it.  I took a shower, put on a random shirt that wasnt mine. As much as i hated him, i couldnt help but wear his shirt.

It barely even smelled like him anymore. I wore it out.

Since i was home alone i didnt even bother wearing shorts. I stayed in my panties. If someone breaks in maybe the panties will give me a distraction so i can get away. God Ava! Why are you thinking of break ins?