3 | stint

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

After I dropped off Diane's groceries at her house I got home to a chaotic apartment.

Liam, my boyfriend, was having boys night with his friends. In MY apartment.
They were drinking beers while screaming at the tv because some dude fumbled a brown leather ball.

"Hey babe!" Liam's eyes brightened as I set my purse on the counter. It barely had any room to be placed on the counter since there was food scattered everywhere.

"Hi." I felt his lips come in contact with mine.

"Sorry if the boys are loud. The cowboys are losing." He let out a sigh as he scratched the back of his head.

"Thats okay babe." I let out a laugh as i wrap my arms around his neck.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" He wrapped his around my small frame in return.

"Diane is making me resew a dress before her flight tomorrow morning. So i better get to it."

"Where are you going to do it? I just finished painting the bedroom this morning. Theres no room."

"Well I was going to do it here..." i glance at the group of grown men staring intensely at the tv.

"But I guess I'll just do it at the Toretto house." I let out a sigh.

I dont always go to the Toretto house, but when I do.. Im always in for a surprise.

Toretto House

Toretto House

"Ava!" Vince called out as i made my way inside the house.

Of course this called everyone's attention to the front door.

Which is not what I wanted.