22 | from time

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

A month later

Ever since i got robbed i've installed a bunch of security cameras and an alarm system. I refused to get robbed again.

After everything that happened i managed to pull through. I'm living my best life. Finally i can say that i'm satisfied. Well at least for now, it's never good to just settle.

I'm no longer Diane's personal assistant but her partner in crime in the fashion industry.

I've always wanted to be apart of this. Thanks to Diane i was able to.

Javier has now become her hair stylist and personal assistant. Which means all three of us hang out a lot more than we did before. Is that bad? Probably.

Of course i still spend time with Mia. If i didn't i'd probably go crazy. Mia and i have definitely gotten closer. She's always been my sister but now i really consider her my sister. I love how close we are.

"So what movie are we watching tonight?" i stormed into the Toretto house with a bottle of booze. Only the energy changed once i saw Letty on the couch.

"Letty?" I was completely caught off guard by her presence.

"Hey Ava." she stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god!" I hugged her tight. This took me by surprise. Never did i expect her to be here. 

"Is Brian and Dom here with you?" I scanned the rest of the room to look for them.

Letty avoided eye contact as she looked away with guilt.

"I'm sorry Ava...." Letty let out a sigh.

"Brian is still out in hiding with Dom. Dom begged for me to go home because it wasn't my problem. I just did as told."

"Well when are they going to come home?" I crossed my arms. "They can't hide out forever."

"I don't know." Letty shrugged.

I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Ava. I could tell you really liked
him." she pouted.

"Yeah... i really did." i shook my head upset.

"Well it's my first day back and i already know what i'm going to do."

"Drink?" i questioned as i held the bottle up.