Chapter 3 - Stark Tower

-the morning at Peters house-
It was bright in Peters room, the sun finally shining into his tiny cluttered room. He rolled over with the sun shining in his eyes and pushed his curls out of his face.
"Jeez what time is it. I was asleep for like five seconds." Peter said aloud looking over at his alarm clock; 11:45am.
"At least i have fifteen minutes before meeting Sam at her house."
Peter stepped out of his bed onto the clothes covering his messy floor. If you were to look around Peter Parker's room i don't think you'd be able to focus on anything because of how much science equipment from trash cans he has spread out and taken apart ready to rebuild.
Nodding off while brushing his teeth, only getting a few hours of sleep last night after patrolling as spider-man, he walked into the kitchen to Aunt May making breakfast.
"You're looking pretty tired today honey, how late did you get in?" Aunt May asked while flipping a pancake over in her pan.
"Around 3 or something, i just had a really bad feeling. Like something bad is going to happen this week, i bet it's nothing though so don't worry." He explained while fiddling with his pink hello kitty pajama pants.
He couldn't help but think about spending time with Sam today. They have gotten much closer since a few  years ago in Germany. She even helped Peter ditch homecoming to fight a vulture guy. Though Sam did not like the idea of Peter getting hurt, she knew that he would heal quickly.
"So May, i think today i'm just gonna swing around to Avengers tower and train with Sam. You know because it's seniors day and all." Peter said quickly.
Aunt May nodded and before she could speak again Peter was already grabbing a pancake and walking back to his room to get dressed and meet Sam.
He slipped off his pajamas and put on his suit before yelling bye to Aunt May and swinging out of his window.
Before he knew it he was swinging through the air on his webs and waving at all the people walking by on the streets below. He turned the corner to Sams apartment building and saw her through the window, she was brushing her hair.
"Wow, she's actually kinda pretty. When she doesn't know i'm being a creep and staring at her through her window."
"Get it together, come on."  Peter thought to himself. Though when he saw Sam start to change into her suit he swiftly shifted his eyes to the roof and started swinging over.

Sam whipped around when she though that she heard something outside her window. She saw a red flash but before she could see what it was, it was gone.
She opened a box in the top of her closet and pulled out a white form fitting suit that was perfect for swift and agile training today. She slipped it on and zipped it up, put her hair into a ponytail, and put her mask over her eyes. (think The Incredibles mask type beat)
Sam closed her eyes trying to focus on her body and the energy when her eyes flicked open, glowing. She hovered off of the ground and was able to maneuver herself out of the window and to the roof where Peter was already waiting for her.
"Wow alright show off." Peter laughed as Sam floated off the ground towards him. Landing next to where he was sitting on the rooftop.
"Not my fault my powers are cooler than yours. You know i could probably make you fly if i wanted to." Sam teased when Peter got up and walked over to her, giving her a hug. Which took Sam by surprise a bit, but maybe he was just happy to see her?
"Come on let's go. So you wanna be cool and fly there or do you wanna be fast and swing with me."
"Well of course i will swing with you, i need to save up my energy so i can beat up Tony for beating me last weekend."
Peter took Sam by the waist and shot a web at the building across the street. Now swinging through the air, they heard gasps of the people below. Everyone was surprised seeing spider-man swing with a mystery woman.
Sam had never taken much thought of wanting to be in the public eye or having a code name like most of the Avengers do. She only fought with them when it was absolutely necessary or they needed backup which was alright with her. Sam didn't feel the need to constantly be saving the world, but when she could she enjoyed being of help.
The Avengers tower was in view now and she could hear Tony calling Peter through the head of his suit.
"Hello? Mr.Stark? Sam and I are almost at the tower now."
"You two better hurry up and try and not let THAT many people see you kid. Spider-man seen swinging with a mysterious women brings up some questions i don't wanna answer to the public." Tony told Peter in his suit microphone.
"Yea alright alright. We're landing on the roof now."
Peter and Sam landed on the roof, not a graceful landing because Sam was holding on so tight.
"Peter seriously i don't know how you can do that every day. I think i forgot how much that feels like it's mixing up my insides." Sam panted trying to steady herself holding Peters arm until a hatch opened on the roof, revealing a stair way entrance to the inside of the tower.
Sam and Peter walked over and into the hole in the roof and took off their masks. They were then met with Tony and Rhodey who were both already in their suits clearly ready for us.
"So are you kids ready to get your butts kicked or what." Rhodey bragged with a smile on his face.
"Oh you wish." Sam said returning with a quiet laugh.
The four of them made their way to Tony's training room that had knives and dummy bodies for throwing. A hologram machine you could turn on and fight fake people, and a boxing ring for hand to hand combat. There were all types of knives and mats for Sam to practice moving with her telekinesis.
Peter swung up onto the boxing mat and threw a fifty pound medicine ball up in the air. Sam met it with her eyes and it stopped a few feet off of the ground. Lifting her hand, white magic came quickly out of her hands and flung the ball against the wall of the room. Creating a dent in the the wall.
"You know how much those walls cost, I literally just got the one replaced you put a hole through last week." Tony said sighing a bit before he walked into the boxing ring with Peter.
"Let the training being i guess." Sam said chuckling slightly at the look on Rhodeys face when he saw Tony blast Peter by accident and then apologize profusely for the rest of the day.