Chapter 10 - Thanos

After Thanos walked out of his portal he seemed to be admiring the environment. The broken down ships and the orange dust of the planet Titan, until Dr.Strange appeared out of no where and spoke to him.
"Oh yes, you seem much more like a Thanos." He said, and seemed to be mocking the large titan.
"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos said back to him after a moment.
Dr.strange nodded.
"Well still he accomplished his mission." Thanos said, looking at the Time Stone around Dr.Strange's neck.
Sam couldn't decide when they were to all jump out and get a curve on Thanos. He was big and powerful, more powerful than any of them thats for sure. She looked over, eyeing Peter who was upside down ready to web him up at any moment too. Sam couldn't help but drift off from their conversation when Thanos started saying that the planet Titan was his former home. She thought today was one day she was going to be able to be normal, a day at the museum with Ned and MJ. Now she didn't know where they were or even if they were still alive. All she could do was hope they were safe, observing art, or in the gift shop looking at hats.
Sam was snapped back into reality when she saw Dr.Strange begin to use his powers and then she looked up. It was Tony, and he was pushing a massive metal piece of their crashed ship towards Thanos' head. There was a giant purple blast and Thanos bursted through the rubble yelling.
"Oh yea he's mad now." Sam thought.
"That's my cue." She said jumping herself up into the air and onto the ground in front of the purple man raising metal all around her ready to throw at him.
"Little one, this is not a fight you can win." Thanos said, looking directly at Sam. Who's eyes were now glowing and her power growing stronger with anger.
"Maybe not. But you won't win either." Sam yelled as she flung piece after piece of broken metal and rock at Thanos who once again, bursted out of the rubble with a purple blast of the power stone.
"You're powerful, i can give you that. But none of your are nearly powerful enough." Thanos grunted at her as he now used the red Reality Stone, turning all the rubbles in the air into birds who chased Tony through the crash.
Peter swung in just in time, he shot webs at both of Thanos' eyes. Blinding him. Dr.Strange and the guardians were all trying to beat on him as hard as they could, but Sam, Peter, and Dr.Strange were all still only half of Thanos' size.
Dr.Strange whispered to his cape and Sam separately...
"Do not let him close his fist." To which the cape and she complied. Wrapping itself around Thanos' gauntlet and the cape kept it open, but not for long. Sam also was standing aside and using all of the power she could turn up focusing it all on his hand and keeping it open so he couldn't use any of the stones. Until there was a large blast and it was Tony, flying back into action blowing up everything around Thanos.
As he stumbled back another person made way onto the planet and started fighting Thanos too. She was blue and grey and seemed to be made up of metal. She was asking where this Gamora was too?
"Who the hell is Gamora?!" Sam thought as she ran over the help the blue metal woman fight him. Even though Sam was powerful, she was just as well trained in hand to hand combat. And now it seemed as though all of them at once were fighting just at him. They were fighting until the insect girl with the antennas dropped out of the sky out of one of Dr.Strange's portals and put her hands on his head. Thanos screamed and screamed until his eyes rolled back and he continued to struggle, but weaker. Barely being conscious.
"Is he under? Don't let up. Come help me over here kid." Tony said referring to Sam. He, Peter and Sam were now all trying there hardest to take off his gauntlet while he was out.
"Be quick. He is very strong." The girl on Thanos' shoulders said as she kept holding onto his head and he was grunting.
Sam backed up and began to use her powers to try and pull off the gauntlet. Pulling harder and harder while Tony and Peter were too.
"Guys this is really powerful. I don't know if i can do much more." Sam strained as she pulled on the gauntlet with her magic as much as she could.
"Hang in there Sam, it'll be okay. Trust me. We'll be able to visit MOMA another time. And soon we'll be able to see Ned and MJ. And Ned will have your new hat remember?" Peter kept saying with a slight smile, reassuring Sam that it would be alright.
While Peter was talking to Sam he just so happened to be talking over this so called "Star Lord". When Sam and Peter came back to the conversation, the man was crying and he looked just about ready to beat Thanos up and was talking about this Gamora.
"Oh no." Sam thought just before...
"NO DONT!" Tony yelled at him and let go of the gauntlet when he started throwing punches and screaming at Thanos, making the insect girl on top of him unsteady. Sam and Peter still pulling on his hand almost had it off until Thanos came too. He was fully conscious again and fully capable. He flung himself up, ripped the insect woman off of his shoulders, and flung all of them backwards. Sam sat up off of the orange dirt to look forward and find Tony in his suit fighting Thanos alone, and he was loosing dramatically. Sam tried to get up and walk to him, tried to help, but she collapsed. She had barely any power left in her and she couldn't bring herself to use it. Thanos ripped off Tony's helmet and was slowly ripping apart his iron man suit.
Tony whipped out a knife that grew out of the hand of his nanotech suit and reached around trying to stab Thanos. But he couldn't do it, he was to strong. Thanos broke off the knife and stabbed Tony through the side. Right when Thanos was about to blast him with the gauntlet, he heard Dr.Strange.
"Stop." Strange chocked out.
"Spare his life and i will give you the stone."
"No tricks." Thanos questioned.
Dr.Strange reached into the air and the green Time Stone appeared in his hand. He pushed it slightly and it floated over to Thanos' gauntlet and took its place on his thumb. At this moment Sam realized that she could not let him win, at least not this easily.
"STOP!" She screamed slowly getting up front the rubble and ash of the explosion.
"You don't have to do this Thanos. You don't have to throw half of life away." Sam said, her eyes now starting to glow. She was mustering up enough power for one last try. When she looked down at her hands she saw she biggest balls of energy she's ever made and with every bone in her body, she aimed her hands at Thanos and let go.
When Sam let go her power clashed with the gauntlets five colors of power. They were forced together but they weren't beating one another, no. They were merging together. Dr.Strange slowly got up, amazed at what he was seeing.
Sam was absorbing the power of the five infinity stones through her own power, through her own energy. This was just about the most tiring thing she had ever done, but a slight smirk appeared on her face when she realized Thanos looked stunned. He was not expecting her to be so powerful. But this feeling ended when he turned his head and looked at Peter who was now swinging towards them on his webs, Thanos smiled and grabbed him out of midair with his other hand.
"No." Sam screamed realizing what he was doing, squeezing Peters body in his giant hand, trying to crush him. She removed one of her hands from the energy source and flicked Peter out of his hand and hard as she could, still holding on to the power with the other. Peter flew out into the rubble but before she could catch him she removed her other hand. Thanos saw this as an opportunity and went for her head. He blasted her head with a purple blast of the power stone and she flew backwards, now knocked out. He walked out to Sams unconscious body. Peter somewhere in the rubble, Dr.Strange still panting from giving up the stone and being thrown aside, and Tony still sitting against a rock impaled.
Thanos used the purple Power Stone to raise Sam up to the point where she was now floating in the air.
"Well this was fun, but it seems i've won." Thanos said creating a space portal and walking through, unconscious Sam still floating next to him.

Peter got up slowly. Trying to see where he was going and if Thanos was still on the planet, though he didn't feel him there anymore he felt a loss. Something was gone...
"Something or someone." Peter thought.
"Sam."
He immediately started walking quicker over all the ash and pieces left over from the fight on the ground to find Tony sitting next to a knife and seeming to be bleeding, and Dr.Strange. No Sam.
"Mr.Stark where's Sam." He said.
There was no reply.
"Mr.Stark where is Sam." Peter said raising his voice as if he knew it was going to be bad news.
"She's gone. He took her. He found her to powerful and wanted her for himself." Dr.Strange said looking up from his hands, which were trembling.
Peter stumbled backwards at this thought. A tear rolled down his cheek. The last thing he remembered was Thanos taking him in his hand and then Sam saving him. The last thing he saw was the scared look in her eyes before she threw him out of the way and Thanos blasted her.
"I'm never going to see her again, am i." Peter thought.
"This is all my fault."