Chapter 12 - The Snap

"NO!" Thor screamed but before he could do anything everything went white. It was like the whole Earth shook and everything was white for a few seconds, until the color faded back and everyone looked stunned.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Thor screamed into Thanos' face before he created a portal behind himself and fell into an unknown area.
"Oh god." Sam said standing up feeling all of a sudden woozy.
"We lost." She breathed slowly.
"We just lost."
She spun around when she heard Bucky's voice come from behind her. He was looking down at his hands.
"Steve?" He said but before he could take his next step he fell away, he turned to ash and vanished in mid air.
Sam heard Nat gasp, she did too.
They both looked over and Wanda was doing the same. She looked over at Sam, they made eye contact for a split second. Wandas eyes still full of tears, and then she faded away. Turning to dust just like Bucky did.
"Oh no." Sam said looking down at her hands.
"Be safe Nat." She said before she faded away and turned into ash.
Everything went black. There where no thoughts, no feelings, no memories, everything was completely empty. They had lost, and now everything was fading away.