Chapter 15 - The Infinity Witch

Sam looked down at herself. It was if all of the magic of the stones was rushing through her.
Now everyone was staring at her because none of them knew what was happening either. The power of the six infinity stones was rushing through her veins. Though it didn't hurt her as you'd think it would, she just felt power. She felt all of the power.
Sam started to float, but she wasn't doing it herself. She was levitating off of the rubble on the ground and the infinity stones were circling around her head. She extended her arms, feeling her new and improved magic face through her. Her finger tips started to glow, then her hands, and up her her arms. It was like in a blink of an eye magic from the stones was flinging out of them and surrounding Sams floating body.
"What's happening to her. Why are the stones doing that." Peter got up and asked everyone who's eyes were still fixed on all the power surrounding her flinging in all directions.
"The Infinity Witch. I've only ever heard the legends. She is legend." Thor said quietly, as if he couldn't believe himself what he was saying.
"Okay the infinity witch? What does that even mean? Please just tell me what's going on- " Peter wasn't able to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by a white out of power. It was as if the stones power exploded and everything went white, as if someone had snapped all over again. It sent everyone flying backwards.
Sam levitated down back to the floor after the power surge was over and she felt confident. She felt bigger, powerful, strong. She didn't know what had just happened to her but she knew it was big. Her feet hit the ground and infinity stones stopped circling her head. They circled around her once as if they were playing with her and then floated over to the gauntlet which was laying on the floor where Thanos stood before he faded away. The stones carefully placed themselves back on each knuckle and Sam couldn't even put what just happened into words.
Wanda was the first one to grow enough courage to walk up to Sam who was still standing in the same spot staring at her hands which were still glowing.
"The power. I think you absorbed the power of the stones. That's why Thanos couldn't use them against you. That's why he took you to Wakanda, he was scared of you." Wanda said grabbing Sams hands and holding them in her own.
"You're the infinity witch!" Thor shouted getting you from the ash and walking over to her as well know.
"The one who was never supposed to be real. My mother used to tell me stories about a witch who would grow from nothing and become the most powerful being in the universe because of a sacrifice."
"A sacrifice? You mean when i snapped it triggered something and made this Infinity Witch? No no no, that cannot be real." Sam said taking a few steps back now trying to asses her situation at hand. But before she could consider what to do Peter was sprinting towards her.
"SAM! Oh god Sam. I thought- I thought you died or something." He yelled tackling her into a hug.
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Peter yelled at her after pulling away.
"Peter i didn't know what would happen. I'm still not even sure what happened. But i'm okay."
But Peter wasn't paying attention to her now. It was as if he was staring through her, at something on her face.
"What?" She said touching her cheek trying to wipe off what it was.
"No no, your eyes." He said putting her face in his hands.
"They not blue anymore, they're all different shades. That is so weird, no matter the way i look at them they keep changing colors."
All Sam could do was start breathing a little harder because she didn't know what this meant for her. She didn't know what becoming this "Infinity Witch" would cause. Thor said that she was legend, did that mean that others knew about her? She could barely muster up enough strength to talk.
"So, what now." Sam said looking over at Tony who was listening to the conversation from the side looking around at the rubble.
"We try and help the world go back to normal. That 50% of the population that was snapped away is back now, the cities in pandemonium." Tony said looking at all the beaten and bruised Avengers all standing in front of him now.
"We try and help people, we try and go back to normal."
And at that moment Sam felt off. She felt a ringing in her head worse than she's ever felt before. Her whole body was tingling and it's like she went cold, numb. And at that moment she couldn't control it, she passed out. Collapsing and hitting the ground.