Chapter 4 - Staring Problem

-time skip to after training-
Sam looked down at her watch; 8pm. At this point all four of them had been messing around and fighting each other for a good eight hours with only a few breaks because Peters metabolism was crazy hard to keep up with.
"I think today you definitely improved Sam. You just need to be able to gain full control." Tony said walking over to get a drink of water after clicking off his nanotech suit.
"Yea yea i know. I just like to be able to let go and do whatever." Sam sighed, eyeing Peter. He seemed to be brushing out the curls in his hair with his fingers. He was a bit, cute?
"Am i really thinking that right now," Sam thought "get that out of your head Sam. Peters just a friend."
"So kids, what i wanted you guys here for was to talk about some new suits i'm designing for both of you." Tony said raising his voice so we would both listen.
"They're gonna be nanotech like mine, lightweight, durable. You'll be able to fight pretty well in them. I should probably have them done by tomorrow or the end of the week." he added.
This sparked a joy inside Peter and Sam, being able to tap a button and their suits would be on. No worrying about changing or not having a change of clothes afterwards, they were the perfect suits.
"Sounds pretty great Mr.Stark. Cant be the friendly neighborhood spider-man without an amazing suit can i." Peter laughed looking at Tony, probably trying to make sure he laughed too. He let out a chuckle.
"Well you two should definitely get going if you want to get home at a reasonable time." Rhodey said trying to get our attention back.
"Crap, yea it is already 8:15. We should really go Peter. You mind swinging me back home?" Sam asked.
"Yea of course." Peter said with a slight smile on his face, happy to be getting close to Sam again.

Swinging home that night was just as nerve racking to Sam as it was earlier in the day. Though their weren't many people out on the streets that late anymore so she couldn't complain. Peter finally swung into Sams open window and silently landed on the floor setting her down. For a second Peter just stared at her, Sam couldn't contain her thoughts.
"And what are you staring at loverboy?" Sam chuckled looking into Peters chocolate brown eyes who were locked on her.
All of a sudden he snapped out of his trance, smiled and then swung out the window.
"DON'T FORGET, THE FEILD TRIP IS TOMORROWWWW!!!" Peter shrieked as he swung down the streets of Queens away from Sam's window. She shut it and laughed to herself at his constant efforts to make sure she remembered.
Her mom was already at work now, the night shift at the hospital. Most of the time Sams mom was very absent, especially at night time because of her shifts and sleeping during the day. But on the bright side, she practically got to to whatever she wanted.
Sam slipped off her white suit and boots and then put on baggy sweatpants and a band tee she stole from Peter last time she had a study session at his house. She walked into the kitchen, more like limped after being so sore from trying the entire day. Sam was exhausted and drained from using her telekinesis all day. It definitely wares you out after moving things with your mind and beating beat up by you best friend and his surrogate dad all day.
She easily threw together a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and walked back to her room.
After eating her sandwich quickly she finally crawled into bed after a long day and checked her phone one last time and saw she had a text from Peter.

Peter Parker :)

It was great spending time with
you today. Can't wait for MOMA tomorrow! :)

                              It was fun. See loverboy. ;) Tell
Ned to wear his best hat!

Will do. Sleep well.

These text messages made Sam smile and her stomach grew butterflies. Was she falling for Peter Parker, she couldn't be. Could she?