Chapter 6 - Destruction 

Sam looked over at Peter after she noticed he hadn't looked back in a few seconds. He was turned around and staring out of the back of the bus.
"Peter?" Sam said quietly "What're you looking at?" She said turning around trying to get a glimpse of what he was seeing and no one else seemed to notice. A giant circular space ship. Destroying everything in its path, it was coming in close. And then all of a sudden it stopped.
"Peter what the hell is that."
"Peter, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Sam said raising her voice so she knows he heard her now, loud enough for Ned to turn around and look at her.
"It looks like a space ship or something. Come on, we need to go help." Peter said quickly looking at Ned...
"Ned we need you to make a distraction so we can get out of the bus and over to that ship."
"Holy shit." Ned said looking out of the window, and then all of a sudden he got up and started screaming...
"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!" he ran to the back of the bus and everyone followed him, trying to get a glimpse of what he was talking about.
"Come on Sam, we gotta go now. Grab my hand." Peter told her opening the window of the bus and sticking to the side of it, pulling his suit out of his backpack.
As soon as Peter got ahold of Sams hand he swung into the nearest alleyway by a building he could find so they could change into their suits. There was a quick awkward moment after Peter took off his shirt and Sam didn't look away from him until she quickly spun around...
"Sorry about that, i need a little warning before you just whip your shirt off." Sam murmured as she took off her clothes and put on her white suit, black boots, and black mask.
She turned around and Peter had his suit on too.
"So you wanna swing with me, we need to find where everyone is first and if anyone needs help. It'll be faster?" Peter offered.
"Yea yea okay, you know i hate this." Sam said as he reached around her waist and shot a web out of his web shooter towards the top of a building. They were swinging through the middle of New York hanging on to each other. There were people running for their lives below them in the opposite direction they were swinging.
Sam and was contemplating if she even had enough power to take on a space ship and aliens. All she's ever fought is the other Avengers, and she's barely even been around anyone else with powers Except Wanda that it. But with her, Vision, Steve, and Natasha on the run she couldn't practice as well as she used to.
"LOOK over in that grassy area. I'm pretty sure that's Mr.Stark in his suit fighting a giant alien." Peter observed looking down.
"Well let's get over there then."
Peter swung them down and right as they landed the alien was swinging his weapon right at Mr.Stark who was on the ground getting himself together. Bruce seemed to be there too. But he was smacking himself turning different shades of green? That's a little weird, but all of a sudden Peter jumped over and stopped the aliens hammer.
"Hey man, what's up Mr.Stark?" Peter said nonchalantly, until the alien grabbed him and threw him into the air almost smacking him onto the pavement.
Sam whipped around and caught him in the air as she was starting to levitate, the white magically falling out of her finger tips setting Peter down and blasting the alien trying to knock him down.
"Okay so what is this guys problem Tony." Sam said flying over to him who was also blasting him out of the palms of his suit.
"Well he's from space and he came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."
"Seriously? A necklace from a wizard?!" Sam shouted at him over the clashing of her magic and the aliens metal armor.
"You should be the one who understands that the most. You know because you're the one with MAGIC SHOOTING OUT OF YOU!" Tony yelled over as Sam and Peter were both still flying and shooting webs at the giant creature from outer space. Until something zoomed by their head, it looked like a person?
"Kids that's the wizard. Get on it." Tony said out of breath trying to block a direct hit at him.
"We got it Mr.Stark. Come on Sam hurry up!" Peter shouted swinging from building to street light trying to catch up to the flying wizard.
Sam was flying right behind him, her eyes still glowing. Though she was using her powers more than she ever has, it's like she could feel herself getting stronger, like she was feeling a pull to keep going. And so she did, she kept flying behind Peter and the wizard. Peter was trying to catch him and keep hold with his webs while Sam was just trying to keep things from hitting them in the head and blocking their path, though she didn't really know where that path was leading to. But wait, was the wizard even flying at all? No! He was wearing a cape that was flying for him! But he was knocked out and there was a ugly little alien floating on rocks behind him who was trying to get Peter to let go. Another alien who wants the wizards necklace. Sam thought she was safe when Peter was starting to slow down because he had a hold on him and the cap until she looked up.
"Shit. Shit. Shit." Sam thought.
"PETER, STOP. LOOK UP!" She yelled as loud as she could at Peter who was already being sucked up by the blue light emitting from the bottom of the space ship which was now back in the sky. And before Sam could stop herself she was already being sucked up too, she tried her best to create a force above them to push them down but the blue beam had to much power.
"Uh, Mr.Stark, we're being beamed up!" Peter shrieked at Tony inside the microphone in his suit.
"Alright hang on kids!" Tony said, still fighting the bigger alien on the other side of the park.