Chapter 8 - Black Hole

Before Sam knew it Tony was blasting a hole in the side of the giant space ship and things were being completely sucked out. The alien flew past the wizard and got sucked out of the space ship into the black hole called space. Once the alien was gone, the wizard was being sucked out too. But before Sam could do anything Peter had already jumped down and caught him with a web. Before they were both completely sucked out four spider legs emerged out of the back of Peters suit.
"AWSOME!" Sam could hear him yelling when she jumped down from the platform and tried to concentrate.
Her eyes quickly flicked open and were glowing white, she aimed her hands towards Peter and slowly pulled him and the wizard back into the ship with her white magic. Before things got too crazy she set them down and started to close the hole off, blocking anymore air from being sucked in or out until Tony flew over and plastered it shut with his palms.
"We've got to turn this ship around." the wizard said slowly standing up from the ground Sam laid him on, walking to the front of the ship where Tony now was.
"Yea now you want to run, great plan." Tony said back sarcastically.
"No i want to protect the stone." the wizard responded.
"Wait" Sam thought as the wizard and Tony kept bickering at each other, arguing about what to do with the ship.
"What does he mean the stone? Did we just save this guys life for some rock?" When all of a sudden she remembered something Thor was talking to her about long ago.

-flash back-

"The infinity stones" Thor said.
"When someone has all six they become the most powerful being in the world, even more powerful than a god."
"There are six of them. Space, Time, Reality, Mind, Soul, and the Power stone. Someone who were to acquire all of them...would be unstoppable."

-back to reality-

"Holy shit." Sam said aloud to the point where everyone stopped talking and looked at her.
"You're talking about the six infinity stones. The things that could destroy the universe as we know it. And you're saying some big guy named Thanos is going around collecting them all?" Sam said. Tony paused and then nodded at her. Peter as always looked clueless, not having the correct information to connect the dots.
"Like i was saying," Tony said.
"Now we're in space in a flying donut with no backup."
"Hey! We're back up." Peter said pointing to Sam and him.
"No no no, you two are stowaways. The adults are talking."
"Okay i'm sorry. I'm confused as the the relationship between you three here." The wizard said looking over at teenage Sam and Peter.
"What are they, your wards?" The wizard said talking to Tony.
"No no. I'm Peter by the way, Peter Parker. And this is Sam, Samantha Williams. " Peter said introducing them, Sam waved at him.
"Doctor Strange." The wizard replied back.
"Oh sorry we're using our made up names. Well then i'm spider-man and this is still just Sam." Peter stuttered, apparently deciding that Dr.Strange was not an actual doctor. Sam facepalmed and chuckled at Peters creativity.
"So Stark, can you redirect this things course. Get us home?" Dr.Strange said walking back to the front of the ship where Tony was pacing.
Tony didn't answer his question. He stayed walking back and forth.
"I'm thinking i'm not so sure we should." Tony said finally looking back at the three of their puzzled faces.
"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos." Dr.Strange said, referring to the glowing green necklace around his neck.
Sam felt drawn to this, she felt drawn to get closer to this Dr.Strange and touch the strange necklace hanging around his neck. Why?
"So that's what we're trying to save right now?" Sam whispered over her shoulder to Peter standing next to her.
"We're trying to stop Thanos from getting the Time Stone but Tony wants to bring it to him?"
Peter shrugged at Sams inference and tried to listen in again to Tony and Dr.Strange's conversation.
"I say we take the fight to him, Doctor. You have seen what his army can do, even six years ago in New York you saw what they could do." Tony said to the doctor who looked like he was actually contemplating this idea.
"All right Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand, if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone. I will not hesitate to let either of you die"
"Oh god." Sam whispered to Peter who was staring at Dr.Strange wide eyed.
Tony walked over to Sam and Peter who were standing just behind them listening to their whole conversation.
"All right kids," he said patting his hand once on each of their shoulders as if he were turning them into knights.
"You two are Avengers now."
At this moment Peter and Sam looked at each other very surprised, and chuckled. Even though Sam was never fully content on wanting to put her life in harms way, but she was willing to do it if it meant saving the universe. But then they were quickly snapped back into reality when they saw they were heading towards a big orange planet.
"Hey what's going on?" Peter questioned.
"Yea i don't think this ship has a self park function." Tony said as he walked over to the control and strapped one of his arms in.
"Peter get over here, strap your arm into the other one. This was meant for one really big man." Tony yelled as Peter strapped his arm into the other controller trying to gain control of the ship.
"Sam i'm gonna need you to try and help too."
"What the hell am i supposed to do?!"
"I need you to try your best to not let us hit the ground that hard, try and slow us down. Remember Sam, control." Tony said staring at Sams worried face.
Sam took a step back away from them and closed here eyes tightly, taking a deep breath and trying to envision her magic wrapping around the ship and slowing it down. Guiding it to the planet. She opened her eyes and they were glowing, she started floating and the ship started to slow down.
Dr.Strange crossed his arms and then a orange globe of light appeared around the four of them, trapping them in and trying to keep them from being hurt. Sam was putting all of her effort into slowing it down until it crashed, slowly, but still crashed into the orange dusty planet called Titan.