Chapter 7 - Space

As Sams eyes slowly started to flutter open she looked around at her dark surroundings and was laying on a grated floor. When she looked over the first person she saw was Peter, listening in on a conversation that was happening below them. Until she looked over her shoulder and there it was, space. Empty and beautiful all at the same time.
"What the fu-" Sam couldn't finish before Peter spun around and put his hand over her mouth.
"He can't hear us Sam. We need to go try and help Mr.Stark, the alien has ahold of the wizard with the necklace thing." He said slowly removing his hand.
Sam was hyperventilating now.
"Okay okay, let me get this straight. We're literally in a spaceship that is flying through space and we need to defeat an alien." She said and Peter apologetically smiled at her.
"Alright then we are really doing this."
Peter helped Sam up and they both peaked over the railing at the ugly alien who had thin needle like spears piercing all over the wizards body. He was groaning and refusing to give up his necklace.
"What is so special about that damn necklace?" Sam wondered.
"Wait," Sam said just loud enough so that Peter could here her "how did we even get here? I thought we were captured?"
"No we were trapped on the outside of the ship. Mr.Stark activated our new suits." he said flexing his hands.
"And then i held on to you and pulled you onto the ship. You were knocked out cold."
"Well thanks i guess." Sam looked down at her new nanotech suit and stared in aw. It was just as she imagined, matte white and perfectly fitted.
"This suit is amazing dude."
But right as Sam looked up from admiring her suit Peters attention was drawn to Tony, who was standing a bit lower than them on a smaller platform. Talking to ... a flying cape? Okay then, things just keep getting weirder and weirder.
"Wow you are one loyal piece of clothing." Tony said talking to the red floating cape.
"Speaking of loyalty... we're here too." Peter said holding onto Sams waist, swinging them both down to the platform quietly.
Tony turned around slowly and his face turned red and for a second he just stared at Sam and Peter, trying to think of what the say in this incredibly unique situation.
"What the hell-"
"Okay okay i know what you're gonna say."
"You should not be here." Tony said raising his voice.
"See i was gonna go home... but it was just such a long way down and i just thought about you on the way and oh my god these suits are ridiculously intuitive by the way..."
"God dammit." Tony whispered to himself quietly.
"So Tony ,if anything, it's kinda your fault that we're here." Sam said chiming in to the conversation. She knew this was a mistake when Peter nudged her arm and Tony immediately cocked his head towards her.
"What did you just say." Tony questioned quickly.
"Nope nothing i take that back. But now we're here in space so." Sam announced louder than before, getting a bit scared at the fact she was literally in a space ship.
"Yea you guys are right where i didn't want you to to be. This isn't Coney Island, this isn't a field trip. This is a one way ticket. Do not pretend you two thought this through."
"Well technically i was unconscious when we boarded so it was MOSTLY Peters fault, just sayin'." Sam said as Peter shot her a glance she chuckled.
"Come on Mr.Stark, you can't be a friendly neighborhood spider-man if there's no neighborhood." Sam and Tony both shot him a confused glance.
"Okay that didn't really make sense but please you know what i'm trying to say." Peter begged.
"Okay. Fine. Come on, we got a situation." Tony said walking over to the side of the platform.
When Sam looked down she saw the wizard still being pierced with needles and interrogated  by the alien man.
"Alright see him down there..." Tony said pointing to the wizard.
"What's your guys' plan? Go."
"Okay Okay did you ever see this really old movie called, Aliens." Peter questioned looking at Tony.
"Oh god Peter." Sam said shooting him a look and rubbing her temples, knowing they were about to be in for one hell of a ride.