Chapter Twenty Seven

Angelica's Pov
That ringing sounds a little too close for my liking, maybe if I just ignore it, it will totally go away. I squeezed my eyes tighter hoping the ringing would just fade and I would be peaceful left alone in mine and Optimus's sleep hanger to just dream peaceful, it often happened if Optimus's hologram was sleeping as well next to me but I would get his dreams occasionally.

I know I was sleeping in a empty bed cause Optimus was busy. Finally I realized the ringing wasn't stopping anytime soon, reaching over I yanked my phone off the charger groggy I answered pressing it closer to my ear letting my eyes stay shut tightly.

"Hello this is Angelica?" I sleepy yawned slightly a bit, waiting to hear who it was speaking.

"Angelica it's me Sam, I need your help and you are the only person with sense to know, we've had years of experience with the Autobots and Decepticons. I think there's something bigger with the whole Moon and Sentinel Prime." I was now very much wide awake. With a small grunt I sat up in the bed, adjusting to the darkness surrounding me.

"Yeah I've been thinking that too, it hasn't really been adding up how all of a sudden the Autobots are learning all this stuff, when the government said they never even knew." I yawned quietly looking around making sure none of them were listening in.

"I can't discuss it over the phone but can you come to my place? Bumblebee is here till he is gonna leave me again." I heard the loudest whirring and clicks coming from Bee, I chuckled sleepy like.

"Send me the address, I'll be over as quickly as I can." Once the call had ended I stuffed my phone right into my pockets getting up to get a simple quick outfit, making sure to put on some shoes I could run in. In this world you never know when you were are gonna have to run down the street.

Once I was all dressed and had a little bag packed. I poked my head out looking left and right Rachet was sleep I could hear that, Ironhide was grunting about with Sideswipe. I always wondered... We kept Jazz's body. I wonder if I can bring him back to life. I shook that thought away deciding that would be an experiment for later.

_____________________________
"God Sam, I thought you would have gotten out of your phase, I mean look at all of this how did you get all this information." My question seemed to fly over his head quickly, Simmons it was always nice to see old faces. Bumblebee clicked and whirled at me his blue eyes shinning with happiness almost at me.

"Its not me it's Simmons! I may have also got some information from a guy at my job who was flung out the window but the cover is real. Something is hiding on the moon." I shoved all my curls from my face a little watching Simmons eyeballing me.

"Hey girlie, how the hell are you working with the government with your Alien lover and don't know anything." I facepalmed at my roughly shaking with laughter.

"Okay, just because I'm with a Autobot doesn't mean they tell me everything! I just found out about Sentinel Prime, alright." I gestured with my palms fast like.

"Still the Alien queen love it." I snorted with some small laughter moving carefully when Wheelie moved around me to stare at some things.

"Hey Sam not to really be a downer about your strange boss, who almost got messed up. Where's your an- I mean Carly." I almost made it slip up that I thought she was annoying.

"Uh work-" He trailed off but he was very much cut off by the front door to the pent house like apartment opening causing Bumblebee to freak out, knocking into the large Chandler, of course he was a cute little clumsy thing and caused it to crash down roughly into the ground. A small groan left Bumblebee before he was placing his battle mask over his faceplate to hide.

"Nice one Bee." Wheelie commented. Carly just seemed to be staring her eyes wide.

"Uh hey babe." Sam trailed off, all she did was storm off to what I assume was their bedroom.

"Mikaela would never- how annoying." I grumbled shaking my head a little in disbelief, the sun now shinning in hitting across my brown skin at once.

"Great now we are homeless." Sam had ran off after her, leaving me in the living room to analyze over everything, before my own phone was going off. I whipped it out with ease. Handing over the papers to Dutch, Simmons new assistant answering.

"Hello? Oh hey love." I chuckled nervously wondering how the hell Optimus was able to reach me so quickly. Who ever installed that Bluetooth into his truck I'll kill you I thought.

"Sweetspark where are you?" I shifted my eyes around more, holding the front part of my curls keeping them from my eyes sight.

"I'm doing a small mission on my own that Lennox sent me on. I'll be back at the base in like- half of the day." I hoped my time didn't really give me away that much. I could hear his steady hums before he was speaking once more.

"I usually get word of any of your missions but I wasn't there this morning, be safe and if you are in danger remember I'm not far." I hated lying to him, lying always got me killed, two years in one full row actually.

"I'll see you soon Big Guy, you stay out of trouble too. No more sneaking off."

"Shhh our secret."