Chapter Twenty Three

Angelica's Pov
Glancing around, I had been here for a few years and I still felt greatly out of place in this military base. I should be use to it all. Since I had seen it all but I guess some things never change to normal. I had my own room my own little space, and for once I felt like I had a home of my very own.

I never looked back to my teen life now In my mid twenties. But I guess many things do change. Sam continued off to college after the whole ordeal on Egypt, Mikala, and me still kept in contact with him since we all were still really close friends.

She went on to help her dad more at the shop back home, and me? Well I did the one thing no one expected me to do. I became a partner impacted with the military and the autobots. It did have its let's down and up downs from time to time.

I got to be around Optimus more so we weren't to far away. And I got to be around the autobots more growing a tight bond with them. And it seemed Ratchet could sense a lot of things I wasn't even aware of. Ironhide was a stubborn one but watching him, Bumblebee, and Ratchet was entertaining.

Then the new autobot recruits were something else. They were confused on the relationship I had with Optimus questioned a lot from their leader. I was wandering the base passing by soldiers and what not looking through the notes I had to turn in to the general. When I let a loud squeak out in shock, I was lifted up and placed on someone's shoulder plate.

My breathing was heavy but I heard the happy chirps and whirring coming from a happy looking Bumblebee. "Hey Bee." I giggled nervously, holding my notepad close to my chest to calm my racing heart, giving him a smile.

"Hey little lady, the big boss wants you." He spoke through the radio changing each station and I slowly tilted my head, my slightly longer bed of curls falling into my view.

"Now? I thought you guys were in trouble for sneaking out without permission on missions." I snickered when Bee started to whine loudly slowly let his battle mask cover his face.

"In his sleeping corridors." Was the last thing Bee said happily before setting me down like nothing happen. Made me start wondering if Optimus was in his hologram form. A very odd reason indeed. I liked Optimus robot form more then anything.

I carefully jogged my way through people before I made my way to his corridor entering seeing Optimus was indeed in his hologram form.

"Hey what's up?" I asked him gently making my way towards him seeing his sparkling bright blue eyes, the hologram had deep black hair that felt undeniable real, but the tips were a bright blue and red mix, and his face was very young looking for being older then me.

"Hello sweetspark." He greeted me in that deep rumbling voice I loved so much. I smiled throwing my arms around him hugging him tightly being lifted up for just a moment by his arms.

"I thought you guys were in trouble." I muttered on the crook of his neck hearing him humming quietly.

"We sort of are, but I have my own mission I need to complete with Lennox will you promise me not to touch the mark on your stomach since I now can feel the pain you feel through it? Also to visit Ratchet some time soon." He was slowly scolding me but in a concerned caring way making me giggle slowly pulling back, playing with his hair slowly staring into those baby blue eyes of his.

"Optimus you need to relax okay, I promise I won't touch it and I promise to go visit Ratchet if he promises to stop announcing when I'm on my period out loud." I sheepishly brought my hand up to rub the back of my head when Optimus cheeks flamed a small hue of red and he quickly cleared his throat running his cheeks.

"I'm still learning female and male anatomy but I'll tell him." He brought his hand up to slowly let his thumb brush across my cheeks and I raised my hand up to hold his hand still on my cheeks gazing at him.

"All my years of being alone and I found you." He whispered still running his things across my dark brown cheeks. "Maybe all this time it was you I needed to find my strength." I whispered leaning into his touch more.

He smiled before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to my forehead the familiar whirring from where his spark was,the feeling of the mark on my stomach glowing just the slightest and I shut my eyes slowly.

"Be safe." He whispered quietly and I hummed lightly slowly opening my eyes gently. "I always will."