Chapter Twenty

Angelica's Pov
My hazy eyes stared at the dashboard a little my feet slightly shifted my legs up a bit to relax to the soft drift of Bumblebee driving. He wouldn't let anyone else sit in the front seat including even Sam and Mikaela.

I wasn't sure how long we had been driving but we were close to Washington you could tell, the air was slowly getting different and clearer.

"How come you get to sit in the front." Leo grumbled out sitting in the back with Simmons while Sam and Mikaela sat in the passenger seat.

I gently flicked the spark around my palm holding it close on the necklace. "Ask Bumblebee." I joked quietly leaning back a bit feeling the seat vibrate a bit.

"Simmons, what exactly is the plan? We can't just barge into a museum and steal a plane." I pointed out.

"She has a point, Simmons." Sam called over his shoulder.

"Patience is the key, I'll tell you when we get there." He exclaimed over everyone making me roll my eyes lightly. We needed all the help we could fully get.

"Optimus guide me." I mumbled quietly kissing the shard Inhaling.

I've gotten to mourn deeply for days and my heart will always be heavy but it's time to be strong and find a way to stop everything that's going on.

________________________
The sun was beating down way too hard against my brown skin and messy, sweaty curls. The plan was simple enough. I sneak into the museum with Sam and Mikaela and Wheelie and Simmons and Leo distracted the guards easy enough.

"Angelica follow Wheelie he knows where he is going!" Mikaela shouted at me. I quickly nodded at her rushing after the little car stumbling over my shoes a bit watching him closely.

I quickly came to a halt when Wheelie stopped transforming and I quickly peeked under the old jet.

"Grab the spark and watch the magic happen," Wheelie ordered to me I gave him a firm head nod and backed up unclipping the necklace.

I held it out watching as it flew towards the jet, deep blue sparks out and the shard quickly flung back into my hand.

I quickly tied the necklace back around my neck and scrambled back. "Oh shit its a deception!" I got wide-eyed.

I quickly flung my arms around my head to shield it watching as the jet slowly starts transforming the loud banging and noises away.

_____________________
"I told you my name is Jetfire!" I winced a little at the loud screaming carefully moving across the dead grass field.

"I tell you this guy didn't age well." Wheelie commented making me breathe out a soft chuckle but I shook my head following after the old fellow.

"Jetfire yeah? Well, can you wait a minute, you know some things I don't know, I know things you don't know!" I shouted up at him looking towards Sam and quickly grabbed the pocket knife he handed me which I took.

"See look, these symbols appear out of nowhere in my mind, and Megatron said it was a map," I explained letting the knife hit the ground pointing around at the symbols everyone watching me.

"The language of the primes! I remember now my mission, the gates key, and the dagger tip I remember." He exclaimed looking around at everyone.

"Wait slow down the dagger's tip what's that?" Sam quickly questioned loudly watching as Jetfire paced around.

"No time quickly hold together, don't want anyone dying!" I let a small shocked noise out feeling Leo quickly hugging me tightly while Simmons did the same with Mikaela and Sam and Wheelie clung to her leg deeply.

I held as still as I could looking at the electric blue all around me before I was quickly thrown into the air with a fast loud scream of terror leaving me my complete worst fear coming to life.

I landed straight onto the desert dry land making me ground hearing Bumblebee and the twins land somewhere.

"Ow, that freaking hurt!" Somewhere I heard Wheelie exclaimed making me breathe out a pained laugh and held my arm feeling the sting and watching my arm glow a light blue.

I sat up watching it fade blinking through all the pain standing up.

"Where are we?" Sam asked loudly holding his hand close to his chest after it was wrapped up deeply.

"I told you I was making a port it was the quickest way to get to Egypt." My eyes went wide yet again as I took deep breaths in to calm down.

"Egypt! You didn't tell us anything why are we in Egypt!" Sam yelled out in disbelief.

"Don't you get snappy with me fleshing!" I carefully climbed up the rocks a little deciding to be the calm one.

"You you're seeing the primes, this mission is now yours."