Chapter Twenty Nine

Angelica's Pov
This was enough stress for days. And like irrational humans. The government is just gonna blame Optimus and the rest of the Autobots when they knew nothing about this, of course is humans ruin anything remotely amazing that falls on earth. With Optimus being hounded by more government officials, him and Lennox were having meeting after meeting.

I had decided to be the amazing mother figure I was catching Jazz up on everything that I could, it was a running joke around the Autobot hanger. Optimus was like the father while I was the mother.  Ironhide had been more clingy around me, I rested on the hood of his truck rubbing at it as I spoke to Jazz his optics wide in shape.

"Seriously? Prime died?" Bumblebee let the loudest rumbling click so out as he gestured with his hand nodding it a couple times in a place.

"Yep, so me and Sam, and Bee and a few others had to go to Egypt and bring him back with the Matrix of Leadership. I also almost died a second time." I trailed off laughing casually patting gently at Ironhide's hood when it rumbled a few times in place. It was entertaining really, Sideswipe was making jokes here and there.

"Angelica here is quite the little fleshing she has energon in that old scar of hers on her stomach. It's how she was able to bring you back." He patted at Jazz's shoulders deeply a few times. Rachet was grumbling quietly to himself folding his arms to rest over his chest plate.

"She's also spark connected to Optimus." That made the little sliver Autobot whip around so quickly.

"You can spark connect to a human?!"

"That's what we said!" Everyone chimed in with their loud laughter, and exclaims of shocked.  It just left me smacking at my face shaking with laughter, turning my attention away from them all when a soldier made his way towards me, I greeted him with a head nod tilting my head curious like when he spoke.

"They need you."

Even quite then and there, I knew that wasn't the best of signs. It never was.

_____________________________
My peered up at the large ship in view. It just showed you the government would always hide as much as they could, they really had a ship with three Autobots I had never seen taking care of it, a ship large enough to launch them up into space without a second thought.

So selfish we were for all the ways they have helped save is over and over and this is how we repay them? The scowl wasn't going to leave my face anytime soon.

"This isn't right, they are making a mistake they always make a mistake at the last minute Optimus." He was allowing me to lean against his large leg with ease I stood on his foot feeling his optics following me with ease.

"We know that your people aren't... The brightest humans." I held back a soft laugh leaving me it felt nice up here though, the breeze blowing through the large bed of my afro. Optimus made a small gesture for me to move which I was able to do listening to the heavy sounds of his footsteps as he knelt down in front of me.

I gently cradled his face plate with a sad smile exhaling with a harsh breath.

"Angelica we've had all this time together for years now sweet spark. And if you easily believe the humans can get rid of us this way. Then I haven't taught you nothing." A soft little snort left me still holding his faceplate with annoyance and all.

"You wouldn't be the leader without having a plan now would you big guy." A soft humored chuckle left him before he inched his large head closer to me resting it the best he could near mine.

"I'll be back, we always will defend earth. don't lose faith just yet." I smiled at him sadly making a choked up sound of a little whine.

"Your speeches always sound like goodbyes. I'll see you soon big guy." He nuzzled his head a couple times inching away, I spun around to see Sam had made his way over, he oddly looked like he was in more pain than usual.

I stepped back a bit, giving him and Prime some space as I walked down the walk way, passing by Bee. I gently patted at his foot causing him to chirp loudly he used his hand to carefully bring down a finger and pat at my head causing me to giggle softly.

By the time dawn rolled around, I had a basic idea of what their plan was, which is the reason I didn't wanna watch the rocket launch. Just brought back to many memories from years ago.

I was resting in my own area with my eyes shut tightly, my heart just felt more warm than it usually did, frantic footsteps had rushed over to where I was causing me to snap my eyes up, being helped up by frantic hands.

"Woah woah Sam what's the matter." I had to hold this look of fake sadness on my face, which than grew to concern since Sam looked genuinely scared.

"I need your help Angelica.. There's a man and he is holding Carly hostage." Well here we go again, an adventure fully with Sam like old times.