Chapter Twelve

Angelica's Pov
I couldn't stop the fear that sprung into me as me and Sam ran into the big dome-like building. I had not stopped running not once since given the cube to take to the top. I clutched it deeply in my hand as I ran up these stairs Sam close by behind me and I yelped when I heard a loud crash of metal slamming into the building I heard a loud scream.

"I smell you!" I heard a sinister voice yell out, and I flew up the stairs faster making it to the top bursting to the top of the high building with the statues on it.

I helped Sam up quickly grunting, and he lifted himself up quickly grabbing one of the flares, and hit it on the side of the top of the building running across it I followed the cube in my hands.

I looked when seeing the helicopter flying across low like it was looking for us. I was on the edge of the building about to hand the cube off till Sam screamed loudly.

"Look out!" Sam screamed, my own scream was let out as I saw a large shot ran through hitting the helicopter watching it crash down.

"Sam." I cried out towards the male, he pulled me to the edge of the statue that was close to falling off the edge of the building. I gripped at Sam and the Allspark close I didn't wanna fall, I'm afraid of heights all this time and it was still struck through me I screamed in my mind.

Sam almost slipped off losing his footing, till I shot my arm out.  I held him more wanting to cry. I looked into the red eyes of Megatron wanting to die falling off.

"Is it fear that compiles you, humans?" He sneered towards us. I lost my foot watching crumbles of the statute fall high down.

"Give me the cube girl and you can live to be my pets." Megatron sneered flicking his fingers my way.

I shook my head hard. "No I'm never giving you this damn Allspark!" I shouted at him in rage but still fear-filled through me.

"Oh so unwise," He spoke in a pity.  I watched as he swing this spike thing connected to his arm and it sent the statute breaking falling over the edge at a fast pace. I let a scream of terror out, feeling the wind fly by me as I fell more down to my death I held the cube with my life shutting my eyes still screaming.

I heard Sam's screams as well and I landed on something hard and metal expecting all my bones to crack and break in place awaiting death. "I gotcha." I heard I opened my eyes looking into the blue.

"Optimus." I whispered in relief at the sight of him seeing he had Sam too.

"Hold on to the cube," Optimus ordered to me sliding his battle mask on with a shifted grunt. He held me close to his chest plate the same with Sam at a fast rate, we were siding down the building left and right loud clanks and sparks laying about.

Close up Megatron was following and the wind picks up around me. It was such a blur we landed hard on the streets and I grunted feeling the impact. I looked up quick with pain all over looking at Optimus. "Sam, Angelica you risk your lives to protect the cube." Optimus told us I looked at him with sadness.

"No sacrifice, no victory." Sam breathed out sadness shifting throughout him.

"If I can't not defeat Megatron you must push the cube In my chest it will destroy me and Megatron." Optimus told me.

"No Optimus, no there's another way." I breathed out fast. "Please no." I begged Optimus he gave me soft eyes looking into.

"I will always be your protector, Angelica," Optimus told me and I got teary-eyed looking away.

"Get behind me," Optimus ordered once more at us. Me and Sam slide down off him.

"It's just you and me Megatron." Optimus called.

"No it's just me prime." Megatron snapped.

"At this moment one shall stand, one shall fall," Optimus called.

"Sam we can't put the cube in Optimus." I pleaded looking at Sam blood running down the side of my face. Sam looked conflicted.

"Angelica push the cube In Megatron it may kill him." Sam told me looking at me. I looked frantic as Megatron and Optimus fighting one on one. The cube in my hand vibrated and it felt right. I nodded at Sam and I then quickly side on the street as I ran towards the fight seeing Optimus get knocked down but Megatron was getting shot with tanks and guns.

I fell on to the street with a grunt and I looked fearful at Megatron.  "It's my all sparkly." Megatron sneered coming towards me.

I moved back fast. "Angelica push the cube in my chest now!" Optimus ordered scrambling off my feet in pain. I stood up in my shawty balance quickly. "Angelica no!" Optimus shouted. I raised the cube to Megatron's chest shoving it in with a grunt.

I gasped a sizzle like sensation go through me as something flew in me and light up through my eyes an electric blue. I was pulled back seeing the cube sizzle out but I saw a blue spark through my fingers tips. I moved back fast when Megatron gripped his chest falling back letting noises out.

I was gasping hard in shock when seeing Megatron fall out on the street, creating a loud thud. I was gasping Sam rushed over to me checking on me I didn't feel right at all. I saw Optimus get up over Megatron.  "You left me no choice brother." Optimus spoke my chest was hurting it was stinging in full place. I held my chest with my grip this sensation wasn't normal at all .

"Angelica?" Sam rushed out to me. I fell over to my side my eyes going blank as Sam caught me screaming was the last I heard.