Chapter Eight

Angelica's Pov
How am I suppose to keep them at bay? I thought ruffling my hair up. I then walked around the yard to avoid getting stomp on or maybe kicked. They were everywhere doing who knows what trying not to get spotted by Sam's parents. They all were in their own little words muttering along the lines of fleshing and other words I didn't understand.

I squeaked there was a small thump by me causing my thoughts to shift back to reality for the time being.  I saw in my sight Bumblebee kneeling in front of me chirping loudly because of his voice I knew he couldn't speak to me directly.

"Huh what is?" I asked him, what did he need.  He pointed towards Optimus who was lifting Mikaela up to Sam's window the sight alone had my jaw dropping for a moment, allowing for my heart to drop to the pit of my stomach.

"Oh no Bee I can't, I've never been in Sam's house and I'm afraid of heights also." I stammered out laughing it off.  Maybe I could play it cool that I wasn't that fearful of it. He looked confused tilting his head to the side.

I let a laugh slip out exhaling gesturing with my open bruised palm. "It means I don't really like being up off the ground like that." I gestured so that maybe he could get it. He nodded his head fast some more chirps leaving him, I giggled touching his faceplate rubbing it lightly. They were interesting it wasn't hard to see that they all had their own personalities.

"Autobots fall back." Optimus ordered out gesturing with his hands towards him team and they didn't even seem to argue it. He was their leader what he said goes.

"Move." Ratchet called shoving Ironhide to one spot causing the taller robot to glare huffing at him pushing his hands off his shoulders. Bumblebee suddenly had me in the palm of his very large hand while I was distracted the loudest sounding scream of fear rippled from me, slamming my palms over my mouth. Ratchet knocked into the power line while this was going on with his banter between Ratchet the loudest sounding yelp leaving him as well he crashed,  creating a little earthquake.

"Bee don't drop me please." I freaked out badly muffled into my palms my body was trembling in more fear than ever. He lifted himself up still holding me in his hand, still be placed me on his shoulder which I immediately held onto any metal I could hoping it wouldn't cause me to slip and fall in place.

"You won't die, you won't die just don't look down. Rainbows think of the clouds." I chanted to myself. I regret opening my eyes cause I looked down getting nauseous at the entire sight. Ten times higher than I was thought. A simple whimper was ringing in my ears, sweating badly.

"Oh that was tingly." Ratchet groaned out a few times,"You should try that." Ratchet slurred out looking up towards who was hovering over him.

"Yeah, that looks fun." Ironhide snided sarcastically walking away from him shaking his head. I didn't have to react very much paralyzed in fear. I felt the wind pass around me.  I felt that I wasn't on Bee's shoulders but someone's hand again the large palm.

"Calm down." I heard Optimus's calm voice tell me in a soft tone I shifted to fall back in the palm of his hand hyperventilating a bit that actually hurt moving all over the place.

"Is the little lady alright?" Jazz asked when my heart was beating super fast and spiked up with each rumble that shook through him.

"Fear of heights." Optimus hummed out  I finally sat back up holding his thumb to peer over maybe if I focused it wouldn't have been that bad? Isn't that how fears worked.

"I'm gonna fall." I squeak seeing how much higher I was up with Optimus then Bee. Optimus released a chuckle then he moved around towards Sam room, the same with the others. I just kept freaking out about how high I was off the ground.

"What's with the light you need to get rid of the light." Sam urged poking his head out quickly.

"Autobots recon." Optimus ordered, once again they were like children following their own damn rules.

"Hide, hide." Ironhide rushed and Optimus moved to the side of the house pressing himself against it with a rough motion with not too much force to break anything. I gripped tighter on his thumb and he spoke quietly to me.

"Angelica I have to move you to my shoulder. I understand your fear of heights but its for safety." He reasoned.

"I don't wanna fall." I stuttered, to myself I then just nodded fast, squeezing my eyes feeling I was moved once again. I was resting against his shoulder. I gripped between his shoulder holding on for dear life and heard Sam's parents loud and clear from this position.  "Aftershock!" I heard a scream.

"The parents are very irritating." Ironhide commented looking between everyone one.

"Yes." Ratchet agreed chiming in.

"Can I take them out?" Ironhide asked his canons whirring taking a look towards Optimus it's the fact that he needed permission that made me almost laugh.

Optimus moved very carefully for me, looking towards him. "Ironhide you know we don't harm humans what is with you?" Optimus hissed at him.

"I'm just saying we could, its an option." Ironhide explained like a child. I leaned forward opening my eyes amazed the sight suddenly not being so scary. "Wow." I exclaimed with a smile, holding Optimus's neck a bit leaning back seeing Optimus electric blue eyes looking at me with confusion.

"Its so beautiful... You guys are beautiful." I called out when Bee looked at me whirring and clicking.

"Beautiful?" Jazz mumbled in confusion.

"Up this high I can see real details I never thought I could." I stuttered shifting a bit actually moving to Optimus's other shoulder when he held his hand out just in case.

"I'm glad," Optimus mumbled and I grinned forgetting about the bad things happening for a moment a shift in reality. I looked into Optimus electric blue eyes studying his deep expression all of it.

"Optimus there's trouble." Jazz called we kept walking and running around the outside house.

"We need to hide humans detected." Ratchet called out fast looking at a scanner over his arm with a focused expression.

"Autobots transform." Optimus ordered to everyone then looked back at me.  "Hold on." He informed me I gave him a quiet answer firmly, hearing loud clicks and whirring and then all of a sudden I was air born.

I was gonna scream but I was grabbed and then I heard all the metal clicking and I was thrown back into a seat in a matter of seconds. I gasped looking around I was in the front of Optimus truck and he was driving away everyone doing the same.

"That was so cool." I stammered I held my chest tight. "Optimus you're amazing." I muttered. I rubbed his seat I felt a small vibrate and some heat making me chuckle with a smile looking out the window.