Chapter Fourteen

Angelica's Pov
"Angelica make sure to take all the things out from your room!" My dad shouted to me making me look away from my window and I called back to him.

"Alright I'll do it!"  I shouted to my dad who for the first time in forever. He has been home for the first time since the two year pass my dad has been home and it's a strange sight indeed.

I scrambled around my room a little bit I scooped up my phone that was ringing and I answered my phone startled.  "Hey Angelica."  I heard Sam call in a sing-song tone and I let a small laugh out.

"Hi, Sam."  I called while Sam chuckled a small bit.

"Are you gonna come over I know you wanna come say goodbye to me."  Sam joked  I let a small giggle out shifting around some more.

"You sure about that Sam I'm sure I can go  without saying goodbye."  I joked walking around my room and grabbing one of my jackets balancing my phone still chuckling.

"I'll be over in like two minutes Sam." I chuckled. "Wait hold on."  I called softly to him, looking away for a moment, I hung up and I sighed moving my hair. I can't believe that Sam is going away to college now it only just felt like yesterday were still in school I would be heading to college as well but not as soon as Sam though and that's a good thing.

I slipped my shoes back on and I made my way out my room after tossing my phone on my bed.  "Dad I'm going over to Sam's house right now!" I hollered to him, my dad waved me off and I left the house shutting the door behind me making my way over there.

____________________
"Ewww you kept your old shredded clothes?" I called over to Sam who was on the bed phone with Mikaela trying to convince her to come over to say goodbye to him as well too.

"Yeah, Angelica this is like my super bowl jersey.  I bled in this." Sam called to me amuse I giggled some more, finding it slightly odd, I made sure to throw away every single outfit from that day.  "Wait?"  I called over to Sam before he moved too far across the room, I heard a small cling and a clatter to the floor that was rough like.

I dropped down to pick up what fell off the floor  I gazed at it.  "What is it?" Sam asked over towards me, rubbing his hands across the front of his jeans a couple times. I felt a small tingle of blue through my fingers my eyes growing in size once it made contact with my palm.

"Sam I think a sliver of cube got stuck to your hoodie." I breathed out in shock while the flash behind my eyes was more intense then it ever has been in the last two years these large symbols. I hissed at the burn and I flicked the shard away fast like, the burn traveling across my entire finger, I watched in shock as it burned straight through the floorboards of Sam's room.

I stomped on the spot in shock jumping in place a couple times quickly.  "Fire!" I screamed at Sam who screamed shocked flaring the hoodie over the spot. Which was just making it way worse then it needed to be spreading it slightly.

"There's a fire!" Sam screamed running out his room fast like as if a dog was hot on his trail.  I coughed at the little spark fire that was created. Sam rushed back into his room with a bottle of luke warm waters he poured it on the spot coughing holding his mouth with his arm.

I coughed too hard shocked when I felt a small ringing headache going through my skull now.  Sam looked at me stunned, and I did the same Sam went to leave his room and I was trying to calm the pound of my heart.

I yelped when I heard Sam letting a loud yelp out when Sam screamed and I heard little gunshots seeing little Decepticons. "Sam!" I yelled when quickly climbing out of the open window screaming when Sam followed.

"What is going on!"  Sam's dad screamed when I yelped holding my head when Sam screamed out grabbing me quick and we both jumped off the roof his dad screaming when we dive under the fountain.

I was breathing heavily when hearing the shots.  "What is that!"  Sam's dad yelped.

"Its the whole kitchen!" Sam exclaimed and I winced when I heard the loud ring of the shots.

I moved to the side and I let a loud scream out.  "Bumblebee!" I shouted when my head started to pound even harder if it already couldn't have.