Chapter Seven

Angelica's Pov
I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I woke up when I realized we or I was moving the steady flow of driving rattling my head. I gasped taking a look around, almost panicked at first,before I spotted where I was my body sinking back in relaxation.

"Have you rested?" I heard Optimus's ask me the intriguing tone forming curiosity. I remembered all that has happen so many events.

I held my hand aching on my temple blinking the sleep away from behind my eyes. "Yeah I feel way better my head doesn't hurt it's been like that for a few days." I explained to him.

Optimus hummed. "I'm glad you recharged we are heading to Samuel's house." Optimus informed me. I looked out the window the streets passing by. I've been out all night and day I doubt my dad cared anyway was working or out with friends.

"Optimus do you mind if I share something with you?" I whispered while I held myself to find comfort in the warmth of my embrace.

"I don't mind." He answers. I fluttered my eyes a few times debating on where to form the sentence at first.

"When I was little I always use to dream about space." I muttered, "even now I still do I use to fall asleep in the back of my house on the grass, dreaming of electric blue eyes like yours and red eyes like the cop car we saw today maybe I'm just an odd person." I said with a heavy heart.

"Angelica you are not odd, Bumblebee has explained that you're a special spark you guessed his name and had a feeling about him I believe you may have a gift you're more then meets the eye," Optimus said deeply.

I chuckled taking a look through the window at the light wet droplets in place. "Maybe, you're my guardian like how Bee is for Sam?" I questioned sitting up fully.

"Correct I've taken it as I should." Optimus said, his driving skills were quite skillful. Not many crashes could happen with a self driving car. I chuckled a bit.

"I've never had a guardian before." I muttered leaning my head back. I noticed we were back on our street we stopped driving all at once coming to compete stops.

Optimus opened my door on my side with no more words said. While he unlatched the seatbelt. I thank him rubbing at his seat a few times. I hopped out my feet hitting the street with a low grunt, rushing over to Sam and Mikaela who got out of Bee.

"Okay I need you to stay here alright, both of you to watch and make sure they don't transform." He rushed out. Sam never handled pressure well freaking out and making more people panic.

"Okay Sam go." I rushed out almost finding myself about to scream at him. He ran off on towards his own yard scrambling across his feet. I rubbed my temple fast, to get rid of the tension sweat starting to form, I started pacing a little left and right my body went.

"You're Sam's neighbor right? Can't you take a few to your house?" Mikaela rush out running her hands all through out her long flowing hair quickly.

"I don't know if my dad is home." I rushed out scared of my own thoughts of someone finding out. I then remembered mine and Sam's backyard is connected somehow.

"Yeah I can." I muttered, poking my fingers over my cheeks. I rushed around her, after blurring out my idea, rushing towards Jazz and I banged on his hood a bit. "Okay Jazz I need you and Ratchet to follow me okay." I whispered his hood heated up which I took as an answer I nodded with a determined grin.

"Make sure Bee, Ironhide, and Optimus don't transform." I exclaimed back to her when she threw a thumbs up my way. I ran around her, sliding pass Optimus and heard Jazz and Ratchet following me their engines reviving in place.

Thank god my dad isn't home he never is usually. So I can hide two giant alien robots. "Okay in the backyard you go." I ordered the two cars back there which they followed quite easily I tugged at my hair with a quick motion the heavy lifting off my chest even if it was only for a small second.

"I have an Autobot as a guardian. Oh boy," I mumbled doing what I usually did monologues to myself like someone actually have a crap.. I sprinted into the front of my house, unlocking it at my own pace. Before long I was running upstairs at a fast speed needing to get a quick change of clothes.

I stripped out of my bloody sweat filled muddy clothes all from today slipping on a brand new long sleeve shirt. A brand new hoodie over that along with new jeans finishing it was a new pair of shoes since the other were scuffed up and muddy. I heard a loud thump that was all to familiar I shut my eyes once there was small rumble noise that followed after. "Please don't tell me?" I muttered to myself.

I rushed over to my window opening it and outside my backyard was Ratchet and Jazz transformed and walking straight back over towards Sam's backyard. "Guys what the hell are you doing." I hissed seeing them going over the fence to Sam's yard. Of course they couldn't hear me or I was ignored

"Damn it." I grumbled running my hands through my curls messing them up more than they already where. I leaned out the window and climbed out of it shutting the window behind me. I climbed down from my bedroom and landed on the ground a bit rough. My body must love me today all the damage its receiving. "Jazz the hell are you guys doing?" I hissed.

I rushed over and hopped over the fence landing in Sam's yard with a grunt wiping away the wetness from the grass, seeing all the Autobots transformed. Optimus was indeed the tallest, bigger than everyone. "Angelica I told you guys I needed like five minutes five." Sam hissed rushing out. His face was red in anger.

"Sam I tried." I rushed out both hands in my hair my eyes wide in size this was beyond my ability to even control.

"Watch your foot, watch your foot!" Sam yelled. Optimus was stepping down and his large foot smashed the fountain in one harsh go.

"Oops my bad." Optimus called but it sounded like he didn't even care. I snorted a small giggle moving my hands from my hair.

"Okay just stay, stay." Sam looked like he was losing his mind this was hectic. I looked before I spotted a Chihuahua that was about to pee on Ironhide luckily, I rushed forward and scooped the dog up who had his leg wrapped up. "Mojo, mojo off the robot." Sam exclaimed rushing over here.

I snorted handing him the dog who was whining which he thanked me for moving around my body once again. "Give me five minutes." Sam hissed at Optimus glancing up.

"Just hurry." Optimus rushed Sam, waving his hand a few times in his direction walking around making deep thuds. I giggled to myself, what a personality that leader had I thought.

"Angelica watch them." Sam exclaimed to me before he rushed inside his home.

"Okay." I muttered more in a startled tone. "What am I gonna do against giant organisms that could squish me?" I hissed to no one in particular. I noticed them all spread out including Mikaela out here trying to help out a bit. I kept running my hands through my hair who knows what gonna happen next.