Chapter Three

Angelica's Pov
It was a couple days after the day at the Lake leaving me with a tension headache of a life time. Sam had driven me home after we had taken Mikaela home. It was sort of cute seeing Sam freaking out when he was with his crush.

He really didn't know how to talk to girls, he would stammer and he had this rejuvenated blush across his cheeks the entire time. I knew it wasn't from the summer heat.

Even I could tell that Sam had a crush on her, it was quite cute in a awkward sense. I haven't heard from Sam since then I just know some crazy stuff happen in his yard.

I think he thought his car was stolen or something. Call me crazy but there is something odd about Bee I thought shaking my head sitting up in bed.

"Angie are you gonna stay at home all day!" I heard my dad angry yell from his position. It was the first he was home in about a couple weeks.

"What else am I'm gonna do!" I yelled right back feeling myself growing irradiated in less than a minute. He yelled right back at me.

"Get a life! Or a damn boyfriend for all I care!" He hollered, ugh his voice could wake the entire dead. I groaned angrily moving off my bed roughly landing on the floor, I shut my door angrily.

I went over to my phone hearing it rang on the dresser vibrating in place. I grabbed it sliding it up and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I called confusion laced through out my tone.

"Angelica?" I heard a loud exclaim of my name my eyes blinked fast, it took me a small minute.

"Sam where have you been?" I asked hushly, moving across the bedroom floor, leaning over the window. He was speaking way too fast for even a normal person to get a clue of each sentence.

"Angelica my car is stalking me. It's in the front right now." He squeaked speaking faster over each word.

"You're not making any sense Sam." I spoke over him, just trying to get a sense of where his head space was at. Sam just kept speaking going on and on a mile an hour.

"I need you, can you come out front with your skateboard. Oh no it found me hurry!" He yelled. It voice made my ear drum rumble in place. A great wince took over my features, my phone was met with the dialing tone. I moved it away sighing roughly.

"Damn it Sam." I muttered to myself, I tossed it to land on my bed before I then grabbed a pair of random running shoes. Before I rushed out my room, downstairs ignoring my dad. I got out to the front in a speedy record time. I rushed right to Sam's house in the backyard. He was nowhere in sight like he was exclaiming his car sure was, came speeding up in the back almost giving me a heart attack.

I screamed quickly moving so I wouldn't get hit. I still couldn't believe my eyes, heart racing in place. There was no damn driver driving the damn thing. What the hell is going on? The passenger door flung open all I could really do was look with my wide eyes.

"You want me to get in?" I stammered, gesturing my hand at it there was another louder honk which I assumed was my answer. I flinched back, before I scrambled in the passenger. The door flung close once I was in place I thought it through, I ended up moving into the driver's seat watching Bee starting driving on the road fast.

My heart was pounding against my chest faster than how it started my gaze around at everything inside the car. "What are you?" I whispered in amazement. So not an normal reaction to a self driving car.

Bee was driving, it was a sight to see all the gears changing and shifting even speeding up. He was chasing Sam down the street, who was on a bike speeding away. "Greater than man." I heard the voice again on the radio. I looked at the radio with wide eyes.

"You're....you're the voice I heard the other day." I stammered. I looked towards the symbol on the wheel, it seemed to stare right back into the souls of my brown eyes.

"This isn't right what's going on?" I whispered. I shut my eyes. I needed to calm down or I was gonna give myself a panic attack.

"Special." Was all I heard almost like it was trying to soothe me. I snapped my eyes again looking out the window speeding down the road.

"I'm not special. I'm odd, I'm weird....I'm strange." I breathed out in denial shaking my head quickly my curls bouncing In place. The sweat was taking over my brown skin.

"You heard and guessed my name." The radio static sang and I thought it through.

"I've just gone crazy there's no way all of this happen. I just need to wake up this will all be a dream the blue and red eyes will just go away." I muttered in distressed.

I sunk into the black leather seat and I watched as Bee stopped driving. I saw Sam hit a spot on the sidewalk flying up and hitting the sidewalk landing by Mikaela and her friends.

"Bee are you trying to hurt Sam." I gasped when Bee spoke through radio. Sitting up that so didn't help with the dizzy spell washing over me.

"Not hurt the boy." The radio static. I held my chest and I watched Sam get up.

"This is crazy, this crazy." I chanted lowly pressing my palms over the seats clinging desperately.

"Wake up, wake up." I told myself. I knew it was all the truth it was happening. I was talking to an alien talking car who was chasing Sam.

I had no idea why this was happening now and right now in this time of my life. I'm just so odd. So why the hell is this shit happening to me again? Something like this happened when I was little something just fell from the sky when I fell asleep outside but this is another level of it all.