Chapter Six

Angelica's Pov
I was still in awe I felt my hands shaking a couple times still in my hold the sweat was making it a bit hard to keep them still. "Autobots." I whispered again on my tongue it felt foreign like it was a real word yet here I was hearing it in my ears.

"My second in command lieutenant Jazz." Optimus called gesturing over  towards one of the sliver ones. I stared there, almost like I was just in trance. There was a loud thud that rumbled all over the entire ground. I saw Jazz flipped over in place.

"What's cracking little bitches." Jazz called he had a deep voice speaking almost casual with it. "This looks like a cool place to kick it." He called flopping onto a broken car creating another thud relaxing on it with one motion. You would think that is a human talking to you. 

"Wow." I muttered releasing my hands to look back towards Optimus.

"How did you guys learn how to talk like that?" Sam stuttered looking from Jazz to Optimus the same as me.

"We've learned earth languages from the world wide web." Optimus called this was so amazing to me, it was they had giant computers all programmed to see what information they needed. 

"My weapon specialist, Ironhide." Optimus once spoke again, I heard a loud whirring sound causes me to whip my head in the direction, only to back up when I saw some large cannons.

"You feeling lucky punks?" Ironhide gruffed out actually scaring me for a moment bigger than any military weapon I had ever seen.  I visually gulped, nudging Sam with my elbow harshly causing him to grunt out, doing did the same.

"Easy Ironhide." Optimus eased out with a look like he always has to scold them. His time was fatherly.

"Just kidding I just wanted to show them my cannons." Ironhide said almost like a child gesturing towards a visually pout hinted through his voice.

I cracked another smile with a light chuckle, they were like little curious children excited to show off, I heard some music causing me to look towards Bee.

"You already know your  guardian Bumblebee." Optimus announced out towards the yellow and black robot with ease. Bumblebee did a cute little boxing move, before he relaxed the music stopped shrugging his shoulders back a few times.

"Bumblebee huh? So you're my guardian huh?" Sam asked. Bee did a firm nod chipping at the curiosity, Sam held still looking at him deeply.

"Angelica Vale is your name?" I heard causing my aching body to jump in place holding down the urge to scream, whipping back quickly.

  I looked towards to hear Optimus speaking to me, okay he knew my full name time to start panicking and confessing all your sins at once.  I grew shy and nervous feeling it churning throughout my gut.

"Uhm yes that is me." I stuttered over each word in place. Optimus's electric blue eyes were looking at me staring into the depths of my entire soul.

"I am your guardian." Optimus spoke calmly gesturing with a small head nod my way.  I was in shock I had a guardian? Why did I need a guardian as well?  "G-guardian?" I let the question out into the open air Optimus have me another simple nod.

"My medical officer Ratchet." Optimus called looking away from me for a minute, to focus on another. Ratchet hummed deeply sniffing the air tilting his head up firmly into the air.

"The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with one of the females." I snorted loudly, moving away from Sam snickering under my breath harshly. He looked embarrassed dropping his gaze down for a moment, Mikaela rubbed at her hair.

"The other female seems to be hurt in various areas." I looked down at my shoes and then back up around scuffing them in place

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked deeply asking what I was wondering as well it was the first few words she had spoken while in silence for a bit.

"We are here looking for the Allspark and we must find it before Megatron." I looked back up for a moment at the urgency in his tone.

"Mega what?" Sam asked confused  Optimus raised his giant finger to the side of his head  with a quick press to it.  I watched a beam shoot out and slowly under the scene changed the ground cracked underneath almost like it was happening in real time.

I was moving around tuning in to Optimus's deep story about how on their planet Cybertron. They shared it with the evil red eyed robots, called Decepticons and how evil and bad they were and how there was a huge war across the entire planet.

"How'd you know about Sam's glasses?" I asked quietly once it was finished glancing back up towards him. 

"Ebay." Optimus answered simply like it was the easiest answer look at this I thought when Sam repeated it.

"If the Deceptions find the Allspark they will use its energy and harnesses the power and build a new army." Ratchet chimed in as well shrugging his shoulders back a couple times.

"And the human race will be extinguished Sam Witwicky you hold the key to survival," Optimus said seriously finishing off. Oh god if Sam doesn't have those glasses that were his great grandpa's the world is gonna end like truly really end. .

I placed my hand on my temple when all the Autobots leaned in a bit to focus on him even more now the pressure was really on him he just kept looking all around between everyone. "Sam please tell me you have those glasses?" Mikaela asked softly looking back towards him.

The sudden urge kept fluttering in between my eyes, not fully black dots yet it was clouding my vision. I shook the dizzy feeling away with a few shakes to my head to stay conscious, I felt a small pain in my body flicked about.

I ended up swaying slightly in and out over my feet.  Sam noticed the swaying first. "Angelica?" He rushed out, his arms rushed forward catching me in place.  I winced slightly shaking the pain take over in one motion.

"She's hurt." Sam called looking back towards everyone with panic in his eyes.

"Where though? She's bleeding from her leg and I can't see any other places the wounds could be coming from." Mikaela rushed out.

"Ratchet do a scan." I heard Ironhide's gruff voice call out hard like in a demanding tone.

"There's a minor cut to her face, a gash on her right leg and a minor concision." Ratchet called out very serious like once his analysis was finish.

"Why didn't you say you were hurt?" Sam snapped out towards me with firmness all through him. I winced pressing my hand towards the side of my head keeping it there.

"I didn't know I was." I murmured over their overlapping voices.  I heard Optimus hum a few times in a steady rhythm.

"Can you stand?" Mikaela asked me with care laced through out her entire voice I blinked yet again in a set of a few minutes.

"I think so." I muttered back trying to keep my voice low. Everything being loud it just made the rumbling in my head louder  slowly getting out of Sam's arms and stood up wobbly in place still keeping balancing the best my ability.

"Get her into my passenger seat she'll patch up there." Optimus called towards Sam who nodded quickly helping me, looping his arm over my upper back.  Optimus shifted back fast with the others and his door opened with a fast whooshing.  Sam slipped me in without a second word I leaned on the seat watching the door close before leaning in a daze holding my head.

"You'll be alright." Optimus reassured me and I felt a seatbelt over me. Fast in place securely it was like a right hug with the warmth spreading from the entire seat.

"I hope so." I whispered a little more to reassure myself then anyone truly. I looked inside the front of Optimus's semi truck the red flames were inside to. All decorated in place. I shook my head with a small smile. "So anything exists." I said quietly when I felt a little drozzy.