Chapter Twenty Six

Angelica's Pov
"This is gonna be a missions for veteran mission intel." I rubbed at the bridge of my nose a bit growing slightly annoyed by the minute. I totally forgotten that I had just fallen asleep with Ironhide holding me in his palms like a baby almost.

The next minute I was being dragged to Charlotte's office. I didn't even know she had an office here but a lot of things don't surprise me.

"What do I gotta do to make you guys see that I can help you? Angelica believes me." I let my hands fall from rubbing at the bridge of my nose nodding firmly.

"Yeah it doesn't make sense that you guys trust me, but not Sam when he knows just as much information as me. It would make sense to have us, because we have a trust with the Autobots." I stated in a firm tone.

"Angelica zip it, the only reason I'm tolerating you is cause you work with Lennox and all the military and cause you have a bond with Optimus." I sighed throwing my hands up in disbelief.

Talking to her was like talking to a child. I heard some talking coming from my piece in my ear.

"Angelica? Are you still with the bitch?" I started laughing quietly spinning around hearing Ironhide talking to me through coms.

"Yes I am Ironhide is that what you call her?" I snickered so hard hearing a loud snort leave Ironhide.

"Well she is one. Me and Sideswipe have agreed on that, anyway Optimus wants you in the Hanger he's going somewhere with Sentinel Prime." I held my ear some more humming deeply a little tapping my foot in a small beat.

"Alright I'll be down, don't cause any fights Ironhide." It was like scolding my own kids. I released the device turning back around to stare at all three.

"Duties calls I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer, Sam my new phone number is in your coat, call me and I mean call me no matter if I'm sleeping, or working I'll come to you." I gave him the eyes that I meant it.

"Alright Angelica, it's really good to see you." I smiled going over to hug him tightly almost squeezing his head.

"It's amazing to see you." I muttered happily keeping him close feeling him hugging me just as tight.

_______________________________
My gaze was locked out the window looking towards the slightly desert area that was not too far away from the base. I listened to the soft hum and purr of Optimus's engine looking out the window some more.

"You alright sweet spark?" I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Oh yeah I'm alright babe." I smiled patting his seat a couple times. "I just realized I'm getting old thats all, I'm in my twenties but I'm almost thirty as well." I laughed quietly a bit the thought of aging scared me just slightly.

"Aging is a part of life baby, we all have it happen even we do, Bumblebee is consider a teenager still, but I remember when he was just a Hatchling." I started smiling at the thought loudly.

"I bet he was adorable." I whispered.

"He was a very bad pain... Always messing with others." We had arrived at our destination quite quickly. I slipped out of the truck landing on the hard dirt, taking a huge breather in rolling my shoulders back. I saw both Optimus and Sentinel transform with ease.

Jeez they were so huge, look at how tall they are. I thought squeaking. Optimus lowered his hand down for me, I climbed up into his hand being brought up to his shoulder where I perched up.

This should be like my second spot that I chill out at. I thought giggling quietly.

"So peaceful this planet is, reminds me once of the final days of Cybertron." I held onto Optimus shoulder plates a bit.

"And who might this human be?" I flinched just slightly but focused on Sentinel seeing his eyes were watching me.

"This Angelica, and well she is my spark mate." I nodded my head deeply relaxing a little smiling shyly.

"With a human? I never even knew that was possible, not after Elita One." I grazed my hand over my stomach the little burn on my stomach glowing a small blue again.

"Angelica means a lot to me, we can do things like most humans can with my hologram." He explained.

"Does that mean she is the co leader of the Autobots?" I froze a little bit expecting that.

"Me? But I'm not an Autobot, I can produce like small bits of energon from these symbol on my stomach, and I can feel Optimus through our little bond, sometimes at night we'll show each other memories but if I'm honest Sentinel I see myself more like an overprotective mom over the others." I answered feeling both of their optics on me Optimus chuckled quietly.

"She does scold them a lot." I chuckled shyly letting the two continue their very important chat.

"I wonder what would have happened if you lead the the war instead of me." I could hear the pain in his voice. I placed my hand on his face plate gently frowning.

"Never mourn the past young warrior, because of you our race thrives on, survives." I watched Optimus open up his chest plate grabbing the matrix of leader ship.

"Sentinel Prime you were the leader before me, I think it's time you took that place back." He pushed it towards him. I watched wide eyed Sentinel held it for a moment staring at it.

"Be that as it may, I'm no longer your teacher Optimus, you are mine." With that he shifted his head the other direction pushing it back towards Optimus who caught it.

"You are an amazing leader Optimus." I told him gently watching his optics look back towards me "That means a lot sweet spark." I could still feel Sentinel's eyes on me.