Chapter Twenty Eight

Angelica's Pov
Sam since the longest I had known him, could be quite irrational and rush to thinking, though I never pushed aside his judgement. I wanted to go along and stay out with him all day to figure this out. But like always my sneaking off would go unnoticed.

So before they went off with Simmons to find out more information, I had Bee drop me back off at the base. Playing it off quite easily when Ratchet and Ironhide were questioning me, now now that was my job to be questioning them.

"Hey Sideswipe? I know you've only been here for like around a year or so." I gestured around with my palms watching the sliver autobot spin around to face me for a moment dropping down to a crotch to be in my eye sight more.

"Oh hey Angelica! You haven't been here like all day, but what's up?" I laughed nervously moving my hand to quickly ruffle at my hair deeply.

"Do you know where they keep like... The." I had paused to lean in to whisper watching his optics blink before he pulled his head back to stare at me oddly, but he held out his palm for me.

"Here I'll show you, but why do you wanna see all the dead autobot bodies?" I held onto the harsh metal parts of his large palm, speaking hushly to him as we passed by other government officials and solders.

"I have a high amount of energon that courses through me, because of the old battle wound on my stomach. I just need to try a quick experiment." He shot me the oddest look before he was muttering through quiet laughter.

"Such a odd fleshling you are, but I respect and admire you." He had pressed his free large hand into a scanner a set of large metal doors open. I found my eyes scanning around to locate Jazz's body. The large doors shut behind us leaving us in darkness.

"Is that your wound glowing?" I glanced down were the blue like glow was showing on my stomach, I then snapped my head up gesturing fast to him.

"Over there!" He set me down, using the glow as a light guide I sprinted over to where Jazz's body has been split into two, grunting ever so often as I climbed up, pressing my hands were his chest plate and were his spark should be, my brown eyes shifted as the glow faded out through my hands straight into the metal watching as a side smile grew on my face hearing a loud exclaim come from the other alien robot.

"Oh oh! I knew you were awesome!"

__________________________
"You had no authorization to be in that room Angelica and you know that." I made a face that Lennox didn't go unnoticed by him, he shot me a small look as I threw my hands up in defense.

"I brought an Autobot back to life. Do you know how fucking awesome that! I get this urges of power Lennox and now Jazz is back and that's all that matters." The male just groaned out shaking his head in disbelief.

"I really never know what I am gonna do with you huh?" I just flashed him a grin but we both looked in confusion, there has to be autobots everywhere. Sideswipe and Ironhide came rolling in under the gates along with Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee rolled in as well which meant Sam was here as well. Alright so what was going on while I was out doing this experiment.

"Lennox we got Decepticons all over the city." Sam rushed out looking frantic between us both.

"I know I have squads going out looking for them, Ironhide!" I bounced my hand over my leg, rushing over to Ironhide who had started transforming right away.

"Consider it done." I was quick to stand under him making him peer down at me a bit.

"Can you stay close to me?" He also flashed me a small look, but nodded his head, sliding his hand down for me, allowing me to climb up to his shoulder once he had placed me there. My stomach just was acting odd, the pain had came back in full force.

I pressed my hand under the shirt to feel at the scar a bit exhaling slightly through the painful spread through, it was like flames back during all that time in Egypt. Ironhide shifted his own optics at me looking away from everyone around him.

"Angelica what's the matter? Are you in pain? Do I need to contact prime." I tilted my head up for a moment pressing my palm firmly there the burning soon faded into a rhythm of throbbing and shaking before hearing Sam exclaiming even more.

"A deal had to be made with Megatron." It was like the wound itself exploded in a max like force field, a small like scream leaving me suddenly when the shot that Sentinel Prime shot at Ironhide exploded with whatever was shielding around us. I was in more shock with what I was seeing the force had knocked Ironhide's body back into the rough patch of wet concrete outside.

Lucky for me I wasn't more hurt then I needed to be, I could feel a few bruises, open cuts and scraps forming would have been forming. A rough cough escaped from me the smoke clearing slightly the blue glow fading staring at Ironhide who stared in so much shocked.

"Are you okay?" I questioned feeling his large hands had closed around me like he was protecting me.

"I feel alright.. You just saved my life Angelica, I owe you my life. " I cracked a faint smile gently patting at his face plate getting off the large robot, landing on the ground with a grunt.

"Of course you guys are like my children soft of, please be more careful now." I told him standing up on my aching legs I had seen everyone had gotten split up in the large blast seemed Sentinel Prime was the enemy in the making.

Optimus was gonna be in trouble I just felt it, I had rushed back into the facility still coughing up a storm, seeing a lot of damage was caused to the entrance seeing Optimus had rolled in. I wasted no time stumbling over to him when he transformed watching him give me room to slightly stand near his leg.

"Sweet spark you are injured what happened?" I exhaled the roughness form my legs speaking quickly.

"Sentinel.. Tried to kill Ironhide and the others and he took the pillars with him." His blues looked to show so much disappointment the betrayal, his head whipping up at the same time my did.

"Yes take a good look Optimus! This is all on you." I narrowed my eyes at her, hissing out grabbing my stomach yet again, shaking my head in dismissal. Just another day, another attack.