Chapter Eleven

Angelica's Pov
"Angelica I need you to stay with Bumblebee alright," Optimus told me once he revered on the street to let me a lot had happened.
Bumblebee had the cube, and Megatron had been well awakened is the best word to say it by dumb people doing things they shouldn't have. I shook my head at Optimus's seat.

"No I wanna stay with you Optimus." I stammered. I wasn't sure why just Every time I was away from him it hurt me to be that away. Like a flame would go off on my heart.

"Angelica I promise I will come back for you right now you need to go with Bumblebee, Sam and Mikaela alright," Optimus reassured me softly. His tone meant he was serious, that he didn't feel like arguing about it.

I took a deep few breaths in to relax myself. I didn't wanna leave my guardian alone, deep down in me I knew he was strong a leader as well, he could handle himself. He has managed to after all this time.

I rubbed at his dash bored putting my head on it for a moment I need a steady flow to my breathing. "Please be safe Optimus please?" I pleaded for him. At the moment it was the only thing to keep me from not thinking the worse possible.

"I will," He reassured me, with a small nod I unclipped my seat belt and hopped out of Optimus, quickly getting in the back seat where the cube was seeing Optimus speed off going the opposite direction we were.

"Angelica are you alright?" Sam rushed out to me fast turning around to gaze at me from his spot. I nodded looking at the cube that was in the back with me keeping close by to protect it with my life. "Its been a long week Sam." I said when he nodded looking panicked.

"Very long week." He called to me with a soft smile I did also, returning the look on his face. "Protect the cube," Sam told me gazing at me firmly I nodded

"Alright," I called when Mikaela looked at me deeply with a soft smile, We drove off still in the same line formation going out to the city to at least draw off Megatron as well.

________________________
"Oh my god, Bee!" I screamed going to help him fast, my mind was running miles and miles per hour. "Oh my god, your legs!" I screamed in horror, the sight making me wanna scream even more. When Sam rushed over panicking as well.

"Ratchet!" Sam screamed for him Bee let pained sounds out I wanted to cry I wanted to he was hurt.

"Its okay Bee you're gonna be okay," I whispered to him, his voice cracking the breeze blew my black curls more and ash smeared on my brown coco skin along with deep scrapes along the way. Bee gave me a pained expression that was held in his blue eyes and slowly he put the cube in my hands still making the loud coos and clicks of pain out. I was breathing as I gripped it tightly, my hands were shaky and sweaty, my gaze never leaving the shape of the cup in my hands. He nodded a bit and I looked at him worried.

Lennox rushed over grabbing Sam and me his eyes shifting between the both of us quickly. "Do you have the cube?" Lennox rushed out looking more panicked than ever, and I nodded showing him I had the cube still in my hands my grip shaking almost dropping it in place.

"Okay alright." Lennox muttered out he started giving Sam flares I watched him, my eyes never leaving his figure. "Okay I need you two to take these, the cube and get to the building it has statues all around." Lennox called.

Sam was stammering hard looking at him in disbelief fear running through him. "No, I...I" Sam said.

"Once you get to the top light a flare and it will signal the copper up there."

"We can't do this." Sam gasped to him firmly.

"Liaten to me." Lennox snapped grabbing Sam by the collar of his shirt. "You're both soldiers now alright? A lot of people are gonna die I need you two to do this," Lennox called, you could hear the desperation in his voice. I reflected back to the talk I had with Optimus even in my dear state.

I nodded sweat mixed with blood was still visible on my worried face. I needed to be strong if I was gonna help Sam as well get through this.

"Okay." I cracked out finally, gulping down the large lump that was stuck in my throat. "Sam, Angelica we will protect you," Ironhide called to us both in a gruff tone.

"Move quick." Ironhide and Ratchet called over their large shoulders at us looking back towards us.

"I'm not leaving without Bumblebee." Mikaela snapped.

"Angelica, Sam get to the building move." Ironhide snapped.

"You got it?" Sam asked me as I gripped the cube in my hands clutching it still tightly, it never left my chest.

"Yeah," I called we both nodded at one another, once we singled at once another then we started running across the street. Ironhide and Ratchet shooting at Deceptions. I slide across the car hood fast Sam not far behind me as we kept running.

I guess all those times in track and riding my skateboard have come in handy after all. I screamed a bit dodging the car that Sam almost got hit by.

"It's Megatron!" I heard a scream and with a burst, I ran faster Sam following. I was scared, worried, and fear crept through me but I remembered what my motto was that I told Optimus.

I'm worried about everything really. My thoughts are frantic. "Angelica get to the building!" Ironhide yelled.