Chapter Thirty Two

Angelica's Pov
The sudden rush had hit into my ears like a runaway train, peeking over the large strides of yellow and green legs. I exhaled out a soft breath, peering my head up at Rachet a soft smile grazing my face.

"You doing okay?" I questioned in a soothing tone towards the medic. He looked away from his wrist tapping away on it, slightly lifting his hand down to pat at the top of my large mass of hair a few times, a low hum leaving him as he looked across his wrist some more, the bright light shining across his optics.

"I'm getting heat signatures from humans they are surrounding the docs.. An autobot heat one as well." I lifted my eyebrow up for a moment before hearing Rachet's footsteps moving to transform roughly into his car form. I patted at my pockets to secure the handgun in my skinny jean pockets before sliding into the passenger seat yanking it out with a rough click. It didn't take long for the green autobot to speed off as loud blaring noises were sounding out.

"Head to the left Rachet." I ordered out, popping my head out the window I stuck the gun out in the direction, pulling the trigger to hit at a few of the tires of the cop cars behind us.

Like I had said before years prior to running for my life with someone I held close to my heart. All we needed was to last out longer to his signal that's all I kept telling myself. I could see the way the sliver car had suddenly sped up roughly. I clicked the barrel of the gun fast, sighing I tossed it into the back seat of the truck, pressing one single hand to the scar across my lower stomach.

I focused all my energy enough to create a large blue like flow to surround us snapping my eyes open with a faint glow to my brown eyes exhaling at the pain focusing solely on surrounding it enough for Rachet to get away from those hunting him.

"Prime would so have my ass.. You know that doing that can kill you now Angelica."

"Would you rather be killed like Ironhide almost did Rachet? It's okay."

___________________________
A ranging headache had formed across my temple, keeping my head pressed firmly onto the leather seat of the vehicle. I could feel Rachet rumbling his engine in place a few times, it was a soothing sound that had always been a part of me. I fluttered my sore eyes open for a moment, pressing my palm over my temple resting my leg out the window of the dry desert air.

"Angelica.. I know that since we've all been split up for a year ago.. We haven't seen all the others expect on the com links do you regret coming with me?" My face twisted up in confusion a single smile growing on my face, I patted at the seat underneath me rubbing my to the over my inner cheek.

"Ratchet I'm in my thirties now. It's kinda sad to see that I'm not the same teenager. Optimus told me with my best ability to protect all of you. I decided to go with you guys cause you all are like my children, and we humans were suppose to be your allies and yet after all these battles we are here killing you, you guys are the only thing keeping. Decepticons away." A heavy sigh just left me quietly, pressing my fist loosely under my chin in place fluttering my eyes a couple times sadly.

"I just hope you all are okay.. Last I talked to Prime he sounded distressed as long as you guys get safe." I found my eyes fluttering to stare at the warmth that was seeping out through out the air around us. Another soft rumble was felt underneath me. Before he spoke to me calmly causing my already weak heart to flutter a couple times.

"You've always been the best mother figure to us and I've always been grateful to have met you, thank you for saving my life." I found another gentle smile had grown letting my feet rest outside the window even more in place.

"Always Rachet, now let's try and find the others do you think you can track where the signal transmission came from?" It seemed on that moment he was focused on this new asked task of his, reversing backwards for a moment further onto the road. It was silent before he continued in his confused tone, a almost loud sigh leaving from the radio.

"This signal is a little far.. A few states away it might takes a few days but we can manage get some sleep. You really need it I did a scan on you while you were ranting."