Chapter Thirty

Angelica's Pov
It is true that humans destroy anything beautiful we are given. Aliens come and visit are world and we blame them for a war that has thousands of universes away from our own. Yet we don't even see how we ruin things it's a little saddened to think about, resting my head over the window shield the sight of Chicago was a devastating view all the builds burnt and crumbled all these. Decepticons murdering even more humans as we speak all because they sent the Autobots away thinking it would help. They would never leave our world alone. How could they when they knew how destructive we were.

"You alright Angelica?" I perked up a little at Sam's tone flashing him a smile from where he sat in the passenger seat with Epps. I sent him a gentle thumbs up, glancing back outside the smoke not clearing away.

"I'm alright Sam, plus remind me when it was the last suicide mission we had huh when one of us was dying." He sent a playful eye roll my way, chuckling. I glanced back outside once the slick black car had pulled out to a stop getting out first my boots hitting the broken concrete.

"We are going out to find Carly out in this?" I shrugged my jacket closer, making sure all my devices were in places, ignoring the light arguing happening back and forth.

"She's here because of me!"

"You are gonna get yourself killed Sam! Is that what you want!" You know in times like this I miss Mikaela. Now she wouldn't have  have fallen for her dumb bosses charm and gotten in a brand new car. She had common sense every time I heard something new about Carly she just annoyed me more than the last.

"Sam. There's no use in arguing come on." I barked out the order stepping over the debris in annoyance.  Hopping over one car hearing Sam shuffling behind me before a very loud booming explosion had me ducking and rolling away from the large ship in place.

I felt Sam had moved to grab me yanking me up by my arm to stress me rushing down the street with me in toe. A sound I would never forget is loud gunshots hitting metal and bouncing off the hard armor. Dropping down for a moment to cover my head feeling Sam shielding me a bit I heard the loud clicking of a large shell bullet hitting the earth rumbling in place.

"We will kill them all." That voice even if it's been days it still has been days it still made my heart race. I pushed myself up and away from Sam a grin breaking across my face standing up on my feet quickly.

"Optimus." I beamed at him watching his Optics shift to me when I rushed over towards his leg, watching him carefully crouch down to let me hug at his large hand for a moment brushing his finger over my small body.

"Hey there sweet spark. I'm glad to not see you in deep pieces." I held back a soft chuckle peering up not far behind Optimus was the other Autobots, Sam's eyes grew in size spotting Jazz not too far behind BumbleBee watching them all quickly transform preparing their weapons.

"Hey look it's mom." Sideswipe teased flashing me a smug look placing his large blaster over his shoulders.

"You are lucky we aren't at the hanger otherwise I'd beat your little metal ass." I teased getting a gruff laugh from Ironhide when he passed by me patting his finger over my head a couple times.

"Ooh feisty mom." He teased, Bee let a happy loud chirp in my sight also dropping down waving his fingers towards Sam before gesturing for me to hug his large form. A couple more greets were sent my way.

"Your people will now understand that the Decepticons will never leave your planet alone." He was correct. Always was.

  "I saw your ship blow up!" Sam yelled out looking between everyone in disbelief. I started nibbling at my lower lip shifting my eyes so that he wouldn't look towards me like he always did.

"The ship, we designed the damn thing didn't we? We were hiding in the lower deck and it injected just in time we ain't going nowhere." I laughed nervously trying to avoid Sam's eyes when he looked towards me.

"Yes Angelica knew slightly Sam, they are surrounding the city with a shield so no one can see what they are doing in the inside. We need a diversion. Angelica I want you to go with Ironhide, Jazz and Ratchet while I leave the diversion up to the Wreckers. Sideswipe, you, and Bee help Sam." I nodded my head at the information it was... Simple enough.

"Shockwave is out there. But he can't hunt all of us at once." Everyone knew what their objectives were now. I felt Optimus point his finger into my view.

"You be careful and don't be reckless  I mean it."

"I slightly promise."

"If you don't promise I'm keeping you locked in the front with me."

"I promise!"