Mommy's Boy and Daddy's Girl

Heather's POV:

I walked into my parents house seeing my dad getting ready to go golfing at my family's country club.

"Heather Feather wanna come to the country club with me?". My dad asked.

I frowned. "Dad no offense but I don't wanna golf".

"No Heather Feather I'm not golfing till later today just come on". My dad laughed.

"Ok sure". I replied as we headed out the door.

My family owned a country club well my dad's side of the family. My mom's parents moved here from Japan where they met my dad's parents and with them both being EXTREMELY wealthy I guess they got along.

"Hey Zac ready for a game of golf right now before the big game tonight". My dad's friend Paul came up to him patting him on the back.

"No thanks Paul, my Heather Feather and I are gonna have some lunch". My dad squeezed me.

"Oh Heather it's so great to see you again". Paul smiled as I just nodded as me and my dad walked away.

I had always leaned towards my mom more so then my dad, but I had equal love for both my parents, my dad has always been embarrassing and especially around friends and family, he would always embarrass the crap out of my siblings and I. But in all honesty when my mom was gone for the day for work or with my siblings, my dad and I would have our traditional sneaking out for ice cream. That did stop when I went into high school because I never wanted to hang out with my dad so it has been a while since we had quality time with him.

"Ok Mr Samson here is your veggie burger and for you Miss Samson your chickpea flatbread with tomato's". The waiter gave us our food. "Thank you". My dad smiled.

We both ate our food as my dad started to talk. "Well Heather Feather how's it going with Alejandro?".

"Good, we have been finishing moving in". I drank some water. "That's nice". My dad took another bite of food.

"Heather I want to address the elephant in the room". My dad said as I looked at him in confusion. "What elephant in the room what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well honey I wanna talk to you about your life because we haven't really talked deeply since you started high school". My dad frowned.

I sighed knowing he was right I hadn't really talked to him or my mom since I started High school and went on Total Drama, I had really been in my own thoughts, my own world, fighting my own battles. My dad was right I needed to just address what was going on with my life.

"Dad, I'm sorry for joining Total Drama, yes it was a big mistake and my contract is over with Chris not wanting us anymore but I also met some people I probably would have never met if I joined the show, Courtney, Sierra, Cody and especially Alejandro". I smiled internally. My dad looked at me with a look he always looked at my siblings and mom whenever there was another part of the story that was yet to be told.

I stared back. "I'm sorry I turned into a huge jerk". I looked down at the floor whispering. "What was that Heather I couldn't hear you". My dad cupped his ear. "I said I'm sorry I turned into a huge jerk". I spoke louder.

My dad smiled getting up and kissing my head. "Can you forgive me?". I asked looking back at him. "Of course I forgive you Heather, and I'm sorry for throwing a party when you were on Total Drama, it was wrong of your mom and I". My dad hugged me. "No matter how mean you are that doesn't make you less of my daughter". My dad smiled. "You and I have a secret special bond I don't have with your siblings, even though you and mom relate more, I can tell you have always been a daddy's girl". My dad continued.

I smiled, he was right me and my mom may relate more and talk all day long about gossip and trends but me and my dad have a special relationship that he has never really had with my brothers and sisters.

"Hey wanna get some ice cream at our favorite place". My dad put his arm round my shoulder.

I laughed. "Of course I've been wanting some of Great Bay Toronto ice cream since being on the show". My dad smiled saying. "Your usual chocolate chip cookie dough with whipped cream and Reese's peanut butter cups". I laughed replying. "And your usual strawberry with hot fudge and rainbow sprinkles".

My dad smiled as we walked out of the country club. "I bet Alejandro doesn't know your usual". I leaned next to my dad. "No he doesn't well at least not yet". I joked as my dad kissed my head.

Alejandro's POV:

I was at home laying on the couch when episode 4 of Total Drama World Tour came on. I sat there wide eyed as what I said to Bridgette shocked me.

"My mother raised a gentleman, teams are irrelevant".

I sat there for a while basically binge watching the rest of the season, I never did anything like that I was always to busy to watch movies or tv.

Then Episode 17 came on where I said to Courtney.

"My mother always said a way to a woman's heart is a long road, but short cuts are made of chocolate".

Then episode 22 came on where I said to Cody.

"And as my dear mama always says, I am sweet enough already".

I then turned the tv off after that scene, I needed rest, I was so exhausted.

*****

I was sleeping as thoughts swirled my mind of words I said on the show and how she never said short cuts are made of chocolate, she said "the way to a woman's heart is a long road and there are no shortcuts". I had hurt my dear mama by saying those things, she never wanted me to join the show, she was worried sick about me.

I sprang awake in a cold sweat. I couldn't think so I got up ran out the door and into my car.

No one's POV:

At a huge mansion in Toronto Canada was Maria Burromuerto, she had finished cleaning the house and finished working for the day on her Vegan, Cruelty Free, and Plastic Free Makeup and Skin Care and Clothing Business she decided to have a little rest, with her daughter at school and her husband working along with all three of her boys moved out also with her sister working and her nieces working as well she was alone most of the week.

Maria sat on the couch with her book and a hot cup of tea she heard a knock at the door, she went to open it to see her youngest son in tears a rare sight and a very alarming one too.

Alejandro's POV:

I knocked on the door to my parents house tears in my eyes as my mom opened the door he eyes wide in shock as I ran into her arms sobbing as we fell to the ground.

My mom held me tightly stroking my long dark hair, I smelled her favorite perfume that I loved it had a vanilla coconut smell to it. I felt a rare felling from my mom well a physical feeling, she was shaking not cold shaking but sad shaking like she couldn't control it. I heard her sniff lightly as she whispered.

"It's okay, mama's right here".

We had calmed down enough to go into the house. My mom laid my head on her lap as she would do for me when I was a little boy. I was in pain from the robot suit still that I had a doctor appointment for very soon.

My mom then started to sing.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much so love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I felt comfort in her singing that was the song she sang since me and my brothers were little.

No matter how old I was she always sang that song.