My Dear

Heather's POV:

The next few days I kinda just sat around doing nothing while Alejandro served me.

I had just woken up to a knock at our door and I went to open it. Behind the door was my grandmother. "Grandma what are you doing here". I hugged her.

"Oh Heather do I need an excuse to visit my granddaughter and her boyfriend". I smiled up at her. "Come in grandma". I waved.

"Thank you dear". My grandmother smiled.

We sat on the couch when my grandma said. "My Heather here let me make you some tea". My grandmother sat up and went to the kitchen.

"Grandma, you don't have to". I said.

"Nonsense". She said pouring boiling water into a cup.

About 5 minutes later my grandma came back in the living room with two cups of tea. "I made yours with extra honey". She smiled.

I drank my tea and smiled. "How are you and grandpa?". I asked.

"Wonderful, he wanted to see your mother first, I'm just a bit hesitant at the moment, but your great grandparents are here as well". My grandma said.

My grandparents lived in Japan with my great grandparents and I have always been close to them. "That's good".

We then heard the door close and in walked Alejandro and his niece Rachel and nephew Caleb. "Uncle Alejandro". Rachel tugged on his pants.

"Yes Rachel". Alejandro sulked.

"Where do babies come from?". She asked and Alejandro stopped.

"Ay dios mio Rachel, that's enough". He threw bags on the ground.

Alejandro was holding Caleb when he saw my grandma and I. "Mi amor sorry about the disruption, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything".

"Oh no it's fine. Alejandro this is my grandmother". I smiled looking at her.

Alejandro smiled and walked over holding out his free hand. "Pleasure to meet you Señora, I'm Alejandro Angus Roman Santiago Burromuerto Martinez, Heather's boyfriend, and this is my oldest brothers son Caleb and that's his daughter Rachel". He pointed to Rachel who was looking through the bags.

"Pleasure to meet you too Alejandro, I'm Fallon Marie Sato Kasuga and by the way my granddaughter always talks about you she seems to be head over heels". I blushed as my grandma shook Alejandro's hand.

"Well I must be going I'll leave you two to be alone, Heather I will be at your parents house when you two come over for dinner later". My grandmother said before leaving.

"Your grandmother is very nice". Alejandro put a hand around my shoulder.

"Yeah, also why do you have Rachel and Caleb?". I asked tickling Caleb's tummy.

"Well José and Rosa are going on a date and my parents and Rosa's family are busy and José didn't even bother to ask Carlos and Vanessa so". He rolled his eyes as Rachel walked over to us.

"I WANT COOKIES". Rachel yelled.

"In a minute". Alejandro told her but she didn't take that answer well and kicked his leg. "OW okay okay, I'll make cookies now, Heather do you mind taking them outside while I make the cookies, there play stuff is in the bag". Alejandro said handing me Caleb and walked to the kitchen.

"Sure, let's go guys". I said grabbing there stuff and took them out to our backyard.

*********

I was really enjoying watching the kids play, I stayed next to Caleb because he needed to be supervised more while Rachel played by herself.

Soon enough Caleb wanted to play with his big sister and Rachel wasn't happy so she pushed Caleb down into the dirt.

"Rachel don't do that". I said going over to them but instead of crying Caleb put dirt on Rachel's head. "MY HAIR". Rachel screamed and put dirt on his head, Caleb was about to put more dirt on her head but I stopped them. "Okay okay that's enough why don't we go inside and get you two clean". I lead them inside and to the guest bathroom.

"Caleb doesn't like being dirty". Rachel said.

I looked at Caleb who was in discomfort. "I dirty". Caleb looked at Rachel.

"It's okay". Rachel smiled patting his head.

I turned on the water of the shower and rinsed them with the shower head to remove the dirt so they were clean and looked through the bag to see if there some sort of soap in here to when I saw a bag full of baby shampoo and conditioner and a note This is for the kids if they get dirty -Rosa. I opened the bag and set it down before getting the excess dirt off the kids before putting them in the bath.

About 10 minutes I tried the kids off and dressed them in clean clothes and walked out to see Alejandro. "They were playing the dirt so I washed them off in the shower as they sat on the shower floor" I said.

Alejandro smiled. "I never knew you were so maternal" he joked.

"Well I have taken care of my younger cousins before" I laughed.

About 20 minutes later we heard a knock at the door and there was José and Rosa. "PAPA". Rachel shouted and Rosa went to pick up Caleb.

"I hope you don't mind they played in the dirt so I rinsed them off in the shower". I said to Rosa.

"Wow thank you, I'm sorry I put this trouble on you this was Jose's idea for a small date". Rosa smiled.

"Here is everything they came with". Alejandro threw the stuff to José.

"Ugh you didn't have to throw it". José said.

"Thank you two again and sorry if they were trouble, bye guys". Rosa said walking out with José.

"BYE UNCLE ALEJANDRO, BYE HEATHER". Rachel shouted running out with there parents.

As soon as the door shut Alejandro flopped down on the couch. "Ugh that was exhausting".

I laid down next to him. "They weren't to bad". I kissed his lips.

Alejandro smirked and started kissing me back before I pushed him away. "We have to get ready to go to my parents later". I kissed his lips and walked off.