I'm Here

Heather's POV:

"You mean to tell me you never experienced senior Prom". I went wide eyed as I talked to Alejandro.

"No unfortunately I was in the robot suit". Alejandro played with my hair.

"Sorry". I whispered as he kissed my head. "It's okay".

After that Alejandro's phone rang. "It's mi mama". He picked up the phone and began talking. "Hola mama, okay, I'll be right over". He said before hanging up.

"What was that about?". I asked.

"She has something for me, I have to go over there, you can come too". He said.

Alejandro's POV:

Heather and I walked into my parents house where my mother was waiting with two huge stacks of paper. "Hola Mama, is this anything serious?". I asked.

"Well technically. You have to finish the work from the last part of junior year because and your work from your senior year of high school". My mother handed me a bunch of papers. "Before the robot suit your grades and GPA were very high so there not to worried. You don't have to go back and finish school you just have to do all the work and projects and they will give you your diploma as soon as you finish". My mother said.

Heather looked at me and smiled. "I'll help".

"It's fine mi amor, I'll work extra hard day and night to get my high school diploma". I kissed her cheek.

"And when your done we'll throw a huge graduation party for you and you can apply to college in the fall and start next year and if you work hard you can catch up to graduate a little early". My mother smiled.

"Gracias mama, I better get started in all this work". I said picking up one of the huge stacks of paper and Heather picking up the other as we left.

2 weeks later...

Heather's POV:

I'm worried like really worried about Alejandro he is working way to hard and I mean he's not sleeping and he'll just eat and rinse off in the shower and will do his oral hygiene and go back to working, I've had enough, I know he wants to finish all this work so he can get his high school diploma and I get that he missed I guess technically the last part of junior year because of long years and the stuff he didn't finish and works from when he was on Total Drama World Tour and his whole senior year and that's a lot of work but he has been working noting stop with barely any breaks and that's not healthy.

I walked upstairs where his computer and papers were and where he was working. "Alejandro". I crossed my arms and spoke in a serious tone.

He didn't look at me and just looked at the paper he was working on. "Hi Heather". He spoke unenthusiastically.

"OKAY ALEJANDRO THAT'S IT, YOUR OVER WORKED PLEASE TAKE A BREAK YOUR GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF SICK". I yelled and started sobbing as he looked at me in shock.

My sobbing got worse when I felt hands hold me and someone kissing my head. "I'm sorry mi amor, I guess I do need a bit of a break".

I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you".