You May Annoy Me, But That Doesn't Mean I Hate You PT 2

The night José got back no one was happy with him and worst of all his son saw the fighting and he was scared. Rosa was mad at him and didn't speak to him for what felt like forever which was just 2 days.

José couldn't take it anymore so while Rosa was out he had a plan of some sort.

When Rosa got home she was shocked to see roses laid out everywhere. José had put the kids down for a nap while she was gone but she didn't know where José was.

Rosa just decided to sit on the couch and José came out of their room. "Rosa talk to me".

Rosa sighed and frowned. "Why don't you talk to me, what happened, you scared Caleb".

"Rosa, I'm sorry". José said but just after he was slapped in the face by Rosa.

"SORRY'S DON'T MAKE ANYTHING BETTER, ALL DAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU FIGHTING YOUR YOUNGEST BROTHER WAS THE BEST FIGHT THEY HAD EVER SEEN, AND I KNOW WHAT ALEJANDRO SAID ABOUT ME AND I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOW ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE FACT IS THAT CALEB IS SCARED OF YOU, HE SAW YOU TWO FIGHT AND HE'S SCARED THAT NOW WHENEVER YOU GET MAD YOU WILL PUNCH HIM, HE IS ONE YEARS OLD". Rosa screamed.

"Mommy". A little girl around 4 peeked her head around the corner. "Caleb is crying".

"Great he heard me yelling at you, MOMMY'S COMING". Rosa ran off to their son's room.

"Daddy?". The little girl asked.

"Yes Rachel". José stared at the carpet.

"Why are you mad?". The little girl asked.

"It's nothing". José responded.

Rachel shrugged and walked off.

José sat in the silence but decided to go to the bedroom. When José was sad he either make his sadness into anger and put the anger out on other people or isolate himself.

Ever since José was little he didn't really have words to talk to anybody not even his parents. His dad wasn't much of the talking type and still isn't and his mom was always there for him to talk to her which he did a lot but he for some reason he sometimes couldn't and she didn't force him too but ever since he got together with Rosa he started to open up more. She was like the best friend he never had, sure José had a lot of friends from birth and when he lived and went to school in Madrid which they still keep in touch along with friends he met here in Toronto but Rosa was someone who he could talk to because she really listened.

But Rosa she rarely opened up to him, she was always shy and only ever spilled her feelings to her mom. She didn't even tell him she was pregnant with their daughter until 2 weeks after she found out. She wasn't secretive just she was well Rosa.

The next morning José was getting breakfast for Rachel when Rosa came out holding a sleeping Caleb. "I would tell you to give him to me, so you can have a break but he doesn't want me". José frowned.

Rosa just sighed and put Caleb down in his play mat where he woke up and started reaching for Rachel's toys. José smiled at the sight but Rachel was none to pleased. "CALEB PLAY WITH YOUR OWN TOYS". Rachel snatched a doll out of his hands and walked back to eat her breakfast.

Caleb didn't cry he just looked sad and started to play with his car which he didn't look to pleased about.

Suddenly a flashback hit José. This wasn't the first time Rachel bullied Caleb, Rachel was used to being the only child until Caleb which was 3 years of her life but still. José realized he felt the same exact feeling when his younger brother Carlos was born when he was 2 almost 3 and when his youngest brother Alejandro was born when he was 5 almost 6. For years he felt like both his brothers got more attention then he did. But he never bullied Carlos only Alejandro because Alejandro wanted to be him, he always copied him, and José's friends always loved him, José was just plain jealous and let that jealousy show in anger.

He looked at Caleb again who was playing with another one of Rachel's Barbie's. He looked happy but José knew if he came close it would scare him.

Soon Rosa came back, her hair was in a towel from her shower and she wore a blue Sun dress the same blue Sun dress she wore when she first started tutoring him.

"You look beautiful mi rosa". Rosa turned her head around. "Oh uh thank you". She started blushing which made José smile.

José walked over to her and kissed her cheek before walking into their room to take a shower.

About an hour passed and Rosa sat on the couch as Rachel playing and Caleb was napping and she was just left to her thoughts which was never good.

Soon Rosa felt strong hands massage her shoulders she turned around and there was José in a nothing but a towel which made Rosa try not to stare at his abs. Soon José sat next to her. "Rosa, I'm sorry, and I'm not just wearing a towel for you to forgive me, if you hate me so be it, but I love you and Al did say all that stuff about you probably much worse then I said about Heather, I just want you to know your none of the things he said, I'm sorry".

Rosa slapped him in the face. "Sorry, also who said I hate you".

"You don't hate me?". José asked.

"No but you drive me crazy". Rosa laughed.

"Now put some clothes on". She smirked.

"But you like it don't you". José kissed her head.

"I guess, now go get changed". Rosa pushed him smiling.

"Okay". José laughed walking to their room smiling. She forgave him.