A Civil Plan

Heather's POV:

Before we went over to my parents house I got a call from Annie my sister, she said to come over early so we could talk, so I did.

I knocked on the door to my parents as Annie opened the door. "Heather, your here come in the living room.

In the living room I saw all my siblings. "What's this?". I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah seriously". Janelle commented. "I thought it would be a good sibling bonding time experience". Annie clapped her hands. "No way I'm out". Gina said then being grabbed by Annie. "No Gina". Annie shot at her making her sit down. "Guys, I know we're siblings but we're not even sometimes remotely civil". Annie frowned. "Annie, I know you have always been the peace maker, but you realize that isn't going to happen". Janelle said. "I try okay". Annie frowned sitting down.

You could say my siblings and I had titles. Janelle the responsible leader, Gina the athlete, Annie the peace maker, me the queen bee or outcast, Kat the musician, Leo the shy smart one, and Damien the prankster. It was basically like a sitcom sometimes.

"Okay, Janelle, Gina, Heather, Kat, Leo and Damien, please for the sake of everyone can we try to be civil please try, at least for tonight". We all looked at each other and nodded. "Fine". Janelle said. "Great thanks guys". Annie smiled.

I know this was kinda short