It Can't Be

This chapter contains stuff about pregnancy, conception and menstruation. Also the reason this book isn't labeled as mature is because it isn't

Heather's POV:

A lot had happened this past year. Earlier this Alejandro and I got a small poodle named Paris and he was a greatly well behaved puppy who potty trained himself. We also met the cast of the ridonculous race. Noah got a girlfriend, Emma and now she was pregnant.

As for Alejandro and I's relationship, it's been getting stronger each day. I was so ready to spend forever with him, but until one day.

I hope early November feeling sick like I need to barf sick. Luckily Alejandro left early for a photoshoot so I ran to the toilet to throw up. However the rest of the day I felt fine but just lethargic. I thought I was simply getting sick.

For the next few days I woke up with morning sickness and just played it off to Alejandro as a cold or the stomach bug.

However during that time I knew I was supposed to get my period but it was 3 days late.

I had no idea what was wrong with me, so I did the only sensible thing and look up my symptoms. However, when I typed my symptoms in I saw the word I dreaded seeing.

Pregnant.

No I couldn't be, I was almost 19 and we were always careful. I didn't understand. Unless. I ran to the bathroom cabinet and saw my old birth control. I hadn't picked up my new one in over a month.

I thought back to an earlier night when we were so in the moment and I remembered Alejandro forgot to use protection. "Ok maybe I'm just over reacting" I said to myself. "But..." I grabbed my phone and called the only person I could call for a problem like this.

"Annie?" I said as the phone picked up.

"Heather? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Can you come over and stop by the pharmacy to get uhm pregnancy tests" I said.

"Oh Um ok" she sounded unsure.

30 minutes later Annie showed up with a bag and we went in Alejandro and I's shared bathroom.

"Okay, I bought 3 tests, so take each of them just to make sure. You just pee in a cup and stick the tests in" she gave me them to me.

I took them and stared. "Hey whatever, the result is, I'll always be here" Annie smiled at me. "I'll give you privacy" she left the en-suite bathroom.

After peeing in a cup and sticking the tests in we took them out, turned them to not show the result and waited.

"How long do we have to wait?" I asked her.

"Around 5 minutes" she replied.

I was the most impatient person. Everyone knew that. So waiting for 5 minutes to find out a life altering decision was torture.

"Okay, that should be 5 minutes" Annie said.

"What if it's....positive?" I  asked her.

"Well have you talked about kids with Alejandro"  she asked.

"Yes, we agreed we both want kids, but I didn't think it would be this soon" I replied. "But I'm willing to do this even if Alejandro leaves me".

"Heather look at me, Alejandro would never leave you, I see the way he looks at you, he looks at you like you're the most amazing thing in this world that he would never leave" Annie looked me in the eyes.

I sat for a few seconds before staring back at the tests. "Okay I'm ready" I gave a small smile and turned the tests over.

The first had 2 lines

The second had a plus sign

And the last one clear as day said pregnant.

Tears welled in my eyes. "Heather what's wrong?" She came over.

"I'm pregnant" said as I was crying.

"Hey it's okay are sad?" She asked.

"No, I'm scared what to do" I sobbed.

"You need to tell him" Annie told me.

"I know, I will, I just need some time" I sniffed.

"It's okay, I'll give you space" Annie got up and left.

I stared at the tests and teared up. I knew I needed to tell Alejandro I just didn't know how. We were to young we weren't even married. I was going to keep the baby no matter what but would Alejandro even stay with me?

I stared at a picture of the two of us on a vacation to Spain last summer and I smiled.

I was going to tell him.

Just not now.

A/N:I know it's been awhile I just get paranoid of writing this story as it is near and dear to my heart and I get paranoid of people stealing my original characters, yeah Idk.