Forgivness, Pain and Love

Alejandro's POV:

I came home from a long run that same day I spent with my mom, I felt like my insides were burning and I couldn't walk, I fell to the ground as Heather walked in the room.

"Oh my gosh Alejandro wh-what's wrong what happened". She leaned down next to me. "Nothing mi amor". I tried to get up but just fell down on my knees in pain. "No Alejandro you need to go to the hospital now this is serious you're not okay". I heard Heather saying as she tried picking me up and carrying me to the car. "Mi amor what on earth are you doing are you insane you can't carry me". I said as she lifted me in the car. "Oh please I built up my upper body strength". She smirked.

Heather started the car as I looked at the clock it was 12 in the morning. I grabbed my phone out as Heather stopped the car, grabbed my phone, called my mom and put it on speaker as she gave it back to me staring the car.

My sister answered the phone as Heather quickly replied. "Cartia is your mom and dad up". Cartia replied back with. "Yeah why?". My sister asked. "Can you put one of them on the phone". Heather asked as my mom came in the phone. "Heather what's the matter?". My mom asked. "Alejandro is having really bad pain and we're on our way to the hospital". Heather replied. My mom didn't speak for a second until she finally said. "We'll be there in 10 minutes". And with that my mom hung up.

Heather's POV:

We arrived at the hospital and they got Alejandro a room.

I sat in a chair as the doctor was looking at Alejandro as we heard a knock on the door. A nurse walked in.

"Alejandro, your parents have arrived". The nurse said as his parents walked in.

"Mr and Mrs Burromuerto, I would like to talk to you". The doctor said as I saw Maria covered her mouth with her hands showing more emotion then Fernando.

I had never seen Alejandro's dad show really any real upset or angry emotions he always had a straight face. He always wore a suit had his brown hair that now had some grey streaks in a ponytail or down. Obviously he is an ambassador and had to be professional but I don't think he had ever shown any tears about Alejandro's situation.

"Mr and Mrs Burromuerto your son has very severe burns on the inside of his skin which is causing him pain, as well as a few fractures in his arms and legs, he will need surgery to help with all that, we have to do skin grafting and we helped with everyone from the Original Total Drama Cast with the burns they got from the Total Drama World Tour finale, also along with you Heather". He pointed at me. "Since you two were exposed to toxic waste a little we are going to do a treatment just like the rest of the Original Total Drama Cast and the Total Drama Revenge of The Island Cast that will make sure your okay". The doctor continued. Alejandro looked at the doctor and back at his parents with a face of confidence with a hint of hidden fear.

"How soon will he need to go into surgery". Maria asked. "In the morning at 6". The doctor replied. "Now I'll tell you what is going to happen". The doctor went on as I was trying hard not to fall asleep. Finally the doctor told us he was going to prep everything for the surgery and we should get some rest.

I had walked out of the room to let Alejandro and his parents be alone because it was already well awkward. I mean you try being next to your boyfriend or girlfriend's parents knowing that you pushed their kid off a volcano.

Soon it was already 6 and we went back into the room to say bye to him before he went into surgery.

Alejandro's POV:

"Mi amor, I'll be fine, don't worry". I kissed Heather's lips. "I know just know your gonna be okay too, I'll be waiting for you". She kissed me back and then she left the room.