Let's Try This Again

Alejandro's POV:

"Alejandro are you sure your family is not mad". Heather said as we walked up the steps on a sunny morning as I had just picked her up from her parents.

"Mi amor, I think you need to get to know them one on one". I said opening the door. "Hola Mama". I walked to see my Mom in the kitchen. "Hola Hijo". She smiled. "Do you mind setting the table, your brothers will be here soon". She said.

I started to set the table as everyone came. When I put my hand around Heather as Carlos and Vanessa came through the door with there twins. "Carlos will you let it go". "NO THE TWINS CAN SAY MAMA BUT THEY CAN'T SAY PAPA".

"Give them time". Carlos and Vanessa were talking in when we all heard footsteps witch was my little sister Cartia. "Honey say hello". Mama said. But she stared at me like she hated me then upset before she ran upstairs not saying a word. "I'll talk to her". Carlos went up. I looked down at my shoes wanting to cry

Heather and I walked upstairs. "Mi Amor she hates me". I cried.

We walked into Cartia's room to see my big brother Carlos hugging her. "Hey Hermana it's ok".

"Um Carlos can I".

"No Problem". He walked out.

"Cartia, I'm sorry, I know you hate me because you think papa thinks I'm better than you". I cried. "It's okay, I love you Alejandro". Cartia hugged me. "I love you too Cartia". I hugged her back.

*The Next Day*

I was eating some lunch when I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it and saw José and his son, my nephew Caleb.

"Alejandro, Caleb won't talk to me and Rosa said he is sad that you and I fought in that boxing challenge I was brought into that one episode".

I looked down at Caleb he was 1 and was so cute so José picked him up and said. "Caleb I'm sorry what's the matter". Jose cried which was very rare I had never seen him cry like this.

"I scared you be mad at me like you were with Uncle Alejandro". He said. José then said "Caleb I would never get mad ever and I definitely won't get mad at you like I was with your uncle, I love you". José kissed Caleb on the cheek then turned to me and said.

"Alejandro I'm sorry for the way I teased you when we were little and the past years I didn't like you copying me and so I started teasing you and I was always jealous of you can you ever forgive me". He said crying. I then hugged him and he hugged me back. "It might take a little while but it's a start". I said. "Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Rachel, José's daughter who was 4 was also next to José she then said. "Can we go to get toys". "Rachel". "Please!!!!!!!!!". "Fine let's go". "I'll come". I said.

Jose is not a bad guy he never was, even I felt guilty, the way he cares for his kids and how he loves Rosa with all of his heart. He is now a loyal man who has grown out of his flirting with girls phase before he dated Rosa. I guess you just have to understand a person because no matter how much we fight and tease each other and how much we don't like each other sometimes, Jose will always be my big brother.