You May Annoy Me. But That Doesn't Mean I Hate You PT 1

Flashback

It was the beginning of the school year in Madrid, Spain and this is where a 6 year old boy in year 1 was ready to go out to play at school before the end of the day(I don't know a lot about the European school system obviously because I don't live in Europe but it's my story and I can do what I want).

All the kids were playing outside when a boy about 12 years old stepped on the playground. Some of the secondary school kids came to hang out on the playground but one boy in particular gathered most of the kids on the playground to show them something that boy was José Burromuerto. A little boy saw this and walked over confused as to why is oldest brother was here.

"Hola everyone and Al, do you all wanna see something". José said as the kids cheered.

"Okay". José took out a bunch of baby pictures of Alejandro his littlest brother but not just any pictures embarrassing pictures of Alejandro in a diaper and just embarrassing pictures of Alejandro as a baby.

All the kids laughed and some turned to see Alejandro and pointed at him laughing.

"Awwwwww does baby need a bottle". Some boy said.

"Or does baby need his diaper changed". A girl laughed.

Alejandro started to cry and he ran off to wait at the gate where kids get picked up. There waiting for him was his other older brother Carlos and his mom. "Alejandro, my baby, what happened?". His mother hugged him.

"I'm not a baby and José showed people embarrassing baby photos of me". Alejandro cried.

Soon José came walking over and his mother grabbed his arm. "You and I need to have a talk". As she dragged him and Carlos walked with Alejandro behind her.

Later that night José walked in to Alejandro and Carlos's room. José stomped over to Alejandro who was doing his math homework. "YOU GOT ME IN TROUBLE". José yelled.

"Well you shouldn't have shown everyone my embarrassing baby pictures now I'm probably going to be the laughing stock the whole year". Alejandro shot back at his oldest brother.

"So, I don't care you deserve it". José crossed his arms.

"Why do you hate me?". Alejandro asked.

José glared at him. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE YOU, WELL YOU ALWAYS COPY ME, I WAS MAMA AND PAPA'S FAVORITE, EXTENDED FAMILY THINKS YOUR SO GREAT AND THEY THINK THAT I SHOULD BE A GOOD BIG BROTHER TO YOU BECAUSE YOUR THE BABY OF THE FAMILY!". José yelled.

Alejandro looked shocked and just frowned. "Okay, and stop calling me Al, I hate that name".

"Too bad, Al". And with that José walked out of the bedroom.

Years Later

"Well Señorita, must I say you are looking muy gorgeous today". Alejandro kissed his then girlfriend's hand as she giggled.

But behind the two was none other that José. "Señorita, my name is José Burromuerto, Alejandro's oldest brother, I am not here to flirt because I am a taken man, but my dear brother your dating has been known to play with toys, I am only saying this because I do think you need a real man not a baby, oh and if you don't believe me here's a picture". José showed the girl a picture of Alejandro playing dolls but the photo was well edited because Alejandro was playing dolls with their little sister not by himself.

The girl looked shocked and frowned at Alejandro throwing her glass of water she had in her left hand on to Alejandro soaking him. "Sorry but like your brother said I need a real man one that doesn't play with baby toys". The girl said as she walked out the door, getting in her car and driving off.

Alejandro still soaking wet looked enraged at his brother and snapped not by talking but tackling him to the ground punching him. "AL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT THE FACE". José yelled.

"WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERY DATE I HAVE?". Alejandro punched his cheek.

"BECAUSE IT'S FUN AND YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY NERVES". José said before hitting Alejandro in the jaw.

"I HATE YOU". Alejandro yelled at José hitting him in the jaw.

"I HATE YOU MORE". José said punching his head and Alejandro punched him back as the two heard screaming from their mother and father.

"MIJOS, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING". Their father yelled grabbed José as a their mother grabbed Alejandro.

"HE RUINED ANOTHER ONE OF MY RELATIONSHIPS". Alejandro yelled.

"HE PUNCHED ME FIRST". José yelled back.

"I DON'T CARE WHO PUNCHED WHO FIRST GO UPSTAIRS BOTH OF YOU AND CLEAN YOURSELVES UP". Their father yelled before the two walked upstairs to clean themselves up.

Years Later...

José was waiting for the boat to take him home off his work down island after he just got done being brought in for a challenge to box his youngest brother Alejandro for a challenge which he lost in humiliation.

"José". José heard a voice behind him calling his name.

José turned his head around to see his youngest brother Alejandro walking to him smirking.

"How does it feel to lose to your youngest brother".

José still have his back faced to him responded coldly. "Enough Al, you already humiliated me".

"Oh really, I humiliated you, your the one who humiliated yourself with your behavior, your sense of style, your bullying towards me since I was little, and especially that anxious little blonde who you call a wife, doesn't mean she's smart and nice doesn't mean people will like her, heck I don't even like her, I've never liked her, she was always so nice and kind, I was just pretending I liked her to be nice, but you wanna know something I talked behind her back spreading rumors to all of my friends, all of my ex girlfriend's, everyone, and obviously we all went to the same high school so the rumors got around thanks to some help from people from your graduating class, so how does it feel hearing me spill the honest truth about your significant other, even though me and Heather aren't together well not yet at least". Alejandro smiled in satisfaction. He did like Rosa but was only doing that stuff to annoy José.

But José felt enraged, he was crossing the line, he could talk about him how ever he wanted but sweet innocent Rosa, no.

José turned around. "You know what Alejandro Angus Santiago Roman Burromuerto Martinez, you can say whatever you want about me BUT YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ROSA, SHE IS THE MOST KINDEST, LOVING, SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, AND I WON'T STAND FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!".

Alejandro looked shocked and more shocked to hear his full name, the only person who ever calls him by his full name is his mother when he's in trouble.

"Well it's what you get for talking trash about Heather". Alejandro shot.

"BECAUSE HEATHER IS A JERK, ROSA HAS DONE NOTHING AND NOW WHEN I GET BACK HOME EVERYONE INCLUDING ROSA WILL BE MAD AT ME, NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE". José yelled.

Alejandro rolled his eyes. "Never seen you so sensitive".

José didn't respond as his youngest brother walked away.

Once José was on the boat heading back to Toronto he had got to bring a bag of stuff and in the bag was his wedding band he took off to box Alejandro and a family picture of him, Rosa, and their two kids. José rubbed his thumb against the picture and a single tear fell down his face.

I know not Aleheather but whatever.