Insecurities Pt 2

Heather's POV:

I had been so busy with modeling that I really didn't think much of Alejandro's outburst. I was traveling around Ontario that I was just focused on that.

When I walked into the house with my suitcase and saw the house dark and Alejandro laying on the couch. "What, Alejandro what are doing?" He jumped up.

"Oh mi amor, I" he trailed off. He looked like he hadn't shaved because he had a stubble and he was wearing a black sweatshirt and grey sweat pants. He had eye bags and looked almost worn down and depressed.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Look at me" I demanded.

He looked up and I kissed his forehead. "You look terrible" I said. He didn't respond. I hugged him and I could feel wet tears rolling down my neck. "Oh, Alejandro, what's the matter? You can cry" tears streamed down his face as I hugged him.

After a few minutes he released from my grasp. "Lo siento" he finally said.

"There's no need to be sorry, I've gone through the same thing" I replied.

He was silent for a few minutes and finally he broke the silence. "Heather"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I lied to you, I-I am insecure, you were right, and I came to realize that just sitting on the couch doing nothing, I was depressed and self conscious looking at myself and" he said.

"And what?" I asked.

"And I was scared you wouldn't find me attractive anymore" he confessed.

"Alejandro are you kidding? Your the hottest guy I've ever been with" I replied.

"Really?"

"Yes really" I kissed his forehead. "And the only guy who has ever treated me like a Princess and like I matter". I added and I saw a little bit of a smile.

I held him in my arms for a few minutes until he sat up. "I'm going to get cleaned up" he smiled and left to the bathroom. I smiled back and laid down.

Alejandro's POV:

I put on fresh clothes and put my wet hair up into a bun and walked out of the bedroom seeing Heather asleep on the couch. I picked her up and held her in my arms. She nuzzled my chest. I kissed her forehead and looked at the bags under her eyes. She must have been tired out from the past few weeks. She woke up just then and I smiled. "Feel better Mi amor"

"Yeah, just really tired" she yawned. I picked her up and brought her to our bedroom.

"I'm gonna make us some lunch and let you rest".

**********
That night I was reading a book while Heather was in the shower. I heard the shower turn off and saw Heather step out and grab her towel.

After getting dressed Heather got into bed and snuggled next to my arm. I kissed her head and smiled. "Tired?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you" I heard her say.

I looked down and smiled. "Yo tambien te amo mi amor"