A Backfired Plan?

I write a lot of the characters family down before hand so Heather's family will be updated but I'm to lazy.

Heather's POV:

After that weird talk with Annie and my siblings we arrived at my parents again for Christmas Eve.

"Merry Christmas Eve you two". My mom smiled. "You two mom". I replied. "Heather, why don't you go say hi to grandma". My mom pointed in the living room.

My grandma and grandpa my mom's parents were born in Japan and have lived there until my mom was 12 and then they moved to Canada. They had my mom and her siblings in Japan.

"Hello Grandma". I spoke. "Heather". My grandma smiled hugging me. My grandma wore a long purple dress with a pink sweater over it, her raven black hair was in a neat bun with a pink flower that was tied around it. "Grandmother this is Alejandro my boyfriend". I said. "Oh Alejandro it's so lovely to meet my granddaughter's boyfriend". She shook Alejandro's hand. "It's very nice to meet you too". Alejandro smiled. "Oh you look very familiar to this nice ambassador I met". She quirked an eyebrow. "Ambassador?, did it happen to be Mr Burromuerto". Alejandro asked. "Oh yes". My grandma smiled. "That's my father". Alejandro laughed. "I can see where you get your looks from". She smirked. "Grandma your married". I frowned.

We walked into the kitchen where my grandfather was talking with my older cousin Caspian, I hated Caspian he was always so smug and full of himself with his flowing over his face blonde hair, oh and don't even get me started on Jennifer his wife, I went to her wedding, but literally I think I'm better friends with her daughter Josephine than her and Caspian.

"Hey Heather long time no see". I heard a voice behind me which happened to be my other older cousin Caspian's sister Sydney. Sydney had long dark brown hair with blue eyes, she wore a red dress with long sleeves and had diamond earrings. "Ugh hi Sydney". I rolled my eyes. "Where's that boyfriend of yours". Sydney smirked. "None of your business, where's that idiotic husband of yours". Sydney frowned. "Just leave Matthew alone, like you know what it's like to be happy". Sydney scoffed. "Now Sydney leave her alone, Heather how have you been dear". My grandfather smiled. "Hi grandfather". I hugged him. "Hey Heather". My other older cousin Sydney and Caspian's younger sister Makenna said. Makenna wore a green and red Christmas themed dress, she had light brown hair with green eyes. "Oh hey Makenna, hey Allie". I said to Makenna and Makenna's younger sister Allie who had blonde hair and green eyes and wore a red blouse and jeans. "Hey Heather". She smiled back. Out of my aunt Crystal and my uncle Ashton's kids I say I get along with Allie and sometimes Makenna the best, she is quiet and doesn't have any rude comments to say.

Alejandro then walked in the room as I grabbed his hand. "Everyone this is Alejandro". I glared at Sydney. "Hello everyone my name is Alejandro Burromuerto pleasure to meet you all". Alejandro smiled. My grandfather looked up and down at Alejandro with his grey eyes, he adjusted his glasses. My grandfather wore a grey suit and brown shoes his hair was also grey and matched his outfit. "Oh Heather there you are". My dad came in the room wearing a black suit that for all I know could be his wedding suit. "Heather Mimi and Grandpa are here". My dad grabbed me.

Mimi and Grandpa or my dad's parents have let's say been my favorite grandparents maybe it was because they gave me gifts or just because I felt myself around them. My Mimi has always had blonde beautiful hair and is such an activists for so many topics. My Grandpa is not much to explain my Grandpa just copied and pasted my dad into this world.

"HEATHER". My Mimi pinched my cheeks.

"Hi Mimi". I said trying to get her to stop pinching my cheeks.

"Callie leave her alone". My grandpa came over to me. "Stop it Zachariah". My Mimi replied.
"Hi grandpa". I smiled. "Now where is that boyfriend". My grandpa raised an eyebrow. "Right here, this is Alejandro". I grabbed Alejandro's arm. "Hello Sir". Alejandro shook his hand.

In the living room Damien and Leo were playing video games with my cousin Cole. "Hey Heather". Cole brushed his blonde hair out of his face. "Heather can you just leave". Damien rolled his eyes. "Damien please be nice". Annie said between her teeth. "Shut up Annie". Damien rolled his eyes. "Will you 2 knock it off". Gina yelled. "Oh come on Gina you made me lose". Leo threw the controller. "Hey don't break that it's mine". Damien picked up the controller. "Guys just stop". Annie said. "No". And with that Damien punched Leo which Leo dodged while Damien's punch knocked Janelle to the ground. "WHAT THE HECK". Jenelle rubbed her head. "THAT'S IT LEO WHAT DID YOU DO". Kat yelled. Kat's hair was an ugly green color. Leo laughed so hard until Kat threw him on the ground. The two kept tackling each other until they fell down the stairs.

My siblings and I ran downstairs where Kat and Leo were beating up each other. "GUYS STOP!!!!". Annie yelled, the two didn't listen until Damien threw a pillow at them which made Leo and Kat look over as Leo threw him on the ground. "What the actual heck". Gina yelled. "Does it look like I know". Janelle replied. "This plan is backfiring". Annie pinched the bridge of her nose until Damien grabbed a pie that was on mini kitchen countertop we had downstairs and flung it at Janelle, Gina, Annie, and I. Unfortunately it hit me straight in the face. "KIDS WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?". My mom screamed. "I tried". Annie was cut of. "Annie maybe you did, but this is embarrassing". My mom went back up stairs followed by Janelle, Gina, and Annie.

I saw Leo, Kat, and Damien still fighting like idiots when someone lifted me up. "Here let's get the pie off your face mi amor". Alejandro wiped my face with a towel. "Thank you". I mumbled. "It's alright mi amor, are you okay". Alejandro kissed my cheek. "Yeah, my siblings are just idiots, well except for Annie". I smiled. "EVERYONE DINNER". My dad shouted. "I hope you like breadsticks". I rolled my eyes as Kat, Leo, and Damien ran upstairs. "Well not the biggest fan but I don't hate them". He shrugged. "Really, come on my mom makes the best breadsticks". I teased. "But for you I'll like them". He smirked as we went upstairs.