Professional

No One's POV:

Madrid, Spain 1934

A young 10 year old boy with tan skin, green eyes, and brown hair walked out of a school building in Madrid Spain. He wore a pair of back pants and a dress shirt and designer shoes. His name was Antonio Burromuerto Sanchez, the son of the richest family in Europe and probably the world. Antonio was well liked at school by everyone and never had any problems. He had the highest grades and was always kind to everyone. He was always trying to make his father proud and he was, he just was well a professional man but this time more than ever trying to stay out of the public eye in this time in Spain.

"Madre, Padre, I'm home". Antonio shouted.

"Hola Mijo". His mother smiled.

"Where's padre? I want to show him my latest test". Antonio asked joyfully.

"Oh he's in his office". His mother smiled.

Antonio ran to his father's office to see him in slam the phone on the wall. "Ugh". He yelled.

"Padre". Antonio stood at the door frame.

His father looked over at his son. "Oh Hola mijo, how was school".

"It was good, I want to show you my latest test grade". But before Antonio could say anymore his father's phone rang again and he picked it up. "Manuel Burromuerto". He answered calmly.

"Padre". Antonio asked but his father just shooed him away.

Antonio sighed and walked back to his mother. "He was busy again".

His mother kissed his head softly. "Oh Antonio, I know it's just your father is in charge of the entire Spanish embassy here and it's a big job".

"I know and that's what I want to do when I grow up like it has been for almost every generation since B.C.E". Antonio said.

The Burromuerto's got very rich and famous for starting the first embassy and traveling to represent their land in a different land in B.C.E of that time that had been passed down through generations of amazing people. The family was also known for helping during hard times and helping with the government and they were also very wealthy for creating buildings like homes that were helpful to the community. Throughout history the people have been very great full for that, throughout those years the Burromuerto family was very wealthy and saved a lot of the money to be passed down making them one of the first Trillionaire family.

Antonio walked off to his room and looked at his test before throwing it in his backpack.

Madrid, Spain 1964

It was a cold night in January for Spain and in a mansion could be seen a woman holding a tan newborn baby.

In that mansion a tall man about 40, walked in the room to the woman holding the baby.

"Thank you again Mr. Burromuerto for letting me stay here". The woman about 19 said.

"De Nada, Merise". The man kissed her hand.

A man about the same age as the woman came in with an angry expression. "Padre, what do you think your doing". The man crossed his arms.

"Mijo, I was saying hello to your lovely fiancé". The man said to what seemed to be his son.

"Padre, leave Merise alone". The man said in a stern tone.

"Silence, Alano". The man glared at his son.

"Is it wrong that I am to say hello to my lovely future daughter in law and first grandchild". The man looked over at the little baby.

Alano sighed and looked at his father knowing well enough he was in charge, even if he wasn't a child anymore. Alano walked out of the room. If his father treated him like that "then is how I should raise my kids". He thought.