A Learning Fight

A/N:Couples fight sometimes and Heather is very over dramatic so you saw how they argued on the show 

Heather's POV:

It was early August and Alejandro and I were at the mall shopping but the whole time girls kept staring at Alejandro and he didn't notice but so did and was angry. I'm not one to get jealous of the littlest things but I do get jealous.

We were walking when a group of girls walked up to Alejandro and one of them put a hand on his chest. He looked disgusted and pushed it away. "Can I help you?". Alejandro asked.

"Yeah, go out with me". The girl said.

"I'm sorry but I'm in a happy relationship". He laughed it off.

I was angry I don't know if it was because it was that time of the month but I was just more angrier than usual.

The girls rolled their eyes and walked away and I slapped Alejandro on the face. "Ow Heather what is wrong with you?". He rubbed his cheek.

"Why were you being so friendly with those girls". I said angrily.

"Why are you being so over dramatic, I was just saying I am in a happy relationship, don't get all angry about it".

I was enraged. "What do you mean I'm being over dramatic I can be mad and concerned. I know I'm to much, I know you don't want to be with me because you're perfect, you're selfish, you're a jerk, you're a nothing but someone who had all the girls over him, and all those girls were much hotter and were never bullied and you would rather not deal with me".

"You know your right Heather maybe I don't wanna be with you. You're always over dramatic, you're a jerk, you're selfish, you're rude, and you were bullied for being ugly and those girls weren't, and you are to difficult to deal with". He shouted and tears welled up in my eyes and I ran out of the store. "HEATHER WAIT I'M SORRY". Alejandro called but I didn't care I just left and went home.

At home I cried my eyes out as Courtney rubbed my back. "I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I SAID". I yelled.

"It's okay Heather, couples fight, Duncan and I fight all the time". Courtney soothed me.

"Have you met you and Duncan". I glared.

"You're right". Courtney replied.

After Courtney left Alejandro came in and I glared. "Mi amor I'm so sorry".

"Just leave me alone". I cried and before he left he kissed me on the head and went to make lunch.

Later that day it was Geoff's party and I sat in a corner sulking.

I looked over at Alejandro and girls were trying to talk to him and he kept moving away. I was starting my to get sad and lonely.

Later in the party I looked over at Alejandro and saw a girl flirting with him and he was angry. I wasn't feeling well so I just went home.

I walked to Alejandro's and I's house and I laid on our bed curled up in blankets. Soon I heard the door close and felt a soft kiss on my cheek. I knew it was Alejandro and looked up. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Want to dance with me?". He asked. "Yes, of course". I smiled and we walked to the kitchen. And well we danced.