Chapter Twenty

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, There's one more chapter left then this story will be ending, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedack.

Zayn's Pov:

Do you ever have a moment were something is just so perfect? Sort of like a fairytail. Do you ever pinch yourself just thinking that your dreaming? I do it everyday. When I wake up to find Niall in my arms I can't help but think I've died and gone to heaven. He's like an angel, It's like the Gods above sent him to me. I'm inlove with him, In everyway. Niall's my world, You can never imagine the love I feel for him, It's just to strong. No words can even describe what he means to me, There's no words out there that exist. I smiled to myself as I watched Niall sleep, How did I get so lucky? For the first time last night I made love to somebody, Before it was just sex, I had no gut feelings, I didn't care. I never used to think love making was a real thing, But once again I was proven wrong. I knew it was different, I knew deep inside me sex wasn't just sex with Niall, It was soft and tender, Like we wanted to cherish every moment together, We wanted to allow our bodies to become one. I'm inlove with Niall and it's one of the most amazing feelings in the whole world.

I hate leaving the bed when Niall's body is laying beside me. I feel nothing but warmth and his love radiating off him, I love that feeling. However at some point I do have to get up, Today I was going to take Niall to meet my parents, I feel like were at that stage where were ready, I love him and I know I want to be with him, So I feel the times right to introduce him to my family. I couldn't wait for them to see him, My mum has always wanted me to find love, But of course me being a gang leader made me think I'd never fall inlove, I would always say to her there's no way I'm going to meet somebody, That I'll never fall inlove because I can't, When she meets Niall she's going to thank him for opening her sons eyes. She will want to go into details about how we met, How we fell inlove. I smiled to myself as I climbed out the bed and made my way to the shower, I decided to let Niall sleep for a little longer, I would wake him up when I go and speak to the boys.

I used to take long showers, I'd be the kind of person who would stay in until my skin became wrinkly. Since I've been with Niall I haven't done that, I don't like missing time with him, Maybe that makes me sound clingy? But that's not the case, I want to treasure each moment with him, You never know what tomorrow holds, One minute we can be here then the next were not. Once I'd gotten changed into some fresh clothes I made my way back into the bedroom to find Niall sitting up in bed, He still looked tired but adorable at the same time.

"Morning" I stated, Niall smiled at me.

"The shower free?" Niall asked, I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Were leaving this afternoon it's a long car ride Nialler, I'm going to speak to the boys, Meet me downstairs when your done?" I replied, Niall nodded before climbing out of bed, I admired his beautiful body as he grabbed some clothes. "Your beautiful you know that?" I whispered, Niall blushed before walking up to me, He gave me a quick peck before walking into the bathroom.

"Boys, I need to talk to you" I stated as I made my way into the living room, The lads looked up giving me there full attention. "Right me and Niall are leaving town for a few days, I'm taking Niall to meet my family, I need you all to watch Sean closely I don't want no drama when I get back" I stated.

"What if Sean kicks off first?" Louis asked.

"If he starts first then you do what you need to, But other then that nobody goes near him or starts a fight" I stated, The boys nodded in agreement.

"How long will you be gone?" Harry asked.

"A few days, Maybe until Monday, But I want you and Louis to rest up" I replied.

"Zayn I'm ready to go" Niall stated as he walked into the room with two bags packed full of clothes, I nodded at him before turning my attention back to the boys.

"Stay safe lads" I stated.

"Have fun" Liam replied.

"But not to much fun" Louis added with a smirk, Niall blushed before looking down, I chuckled before taking Niall's hand I then waved goodbye to the boys and myself and Niall made our way outside. I placed the bags into the trunk of the car before climbing in beside Niall.

"You should let me drive" Niall said.

"Do you have your driving licence?" I asked.

"Well no but that's not the point" Niall replied with a cheeky smile.

"In that case it's safer if I drive therefore I'm going to" I stated before poking my tongue out, Niall faked a groan before laughing, I chuckled before starting the car up, I then reversed out the drive way.

"Zi I'm thirsty can we stop off at the shop?" Niall asked.

"Yeah sure" I replied.

After driving for a few minutes I pulled up at one of the local shops so Niall could get a drink, I didn't notice Sean and Andy were outside until I climbed out the car, The moment I saw them I grabbed Niall's hand and stood right beside him, Niall thinks Sean wouldn't hurt him but I'm not risking it. 

"Where do you think your going?" Sean shouted out as we walked out the shop, I rolled my eyes before turning my attention to him.

"None of your business" I stated.

"Niall's my cousin so I'm making it my business" Sean replied as he made his way forward.

"And he's my boyfriend so I'm saying it's none of your business" I spat, Sean rolled his eyes.

"Where you off to Niall?" He asked.

"I'm going to meet Zayn's family" Niall replied.

"You are fucking joking right? Niall snap the fuck out of it he's no good for you" Sean exclaimed.

"You can't decide who's good for me Sean!" Niall yelled as he let go off my hand.

"Maybe your right but I can stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life" Sean stated as he grabbed hold of Niall's arm and pulled him forward, I quickly grabbed Niall's waist as Niall freed his arm.

"Your not taking him anywhere!" I spat before standing protectively infront of him.

"Try and stop him" Sean spat as he raised his fist and punched me in the jaw, Me and Sean began to fight we were throwing punches and kicks in every direction possible, I hadn't even noticed that Andy grabbed Niall, I only realized when I heard a scream of pain leave Niall's lips, I quickly turned around to find Niall on the floor desperately clinging onto his arm.

"Niall!" I yelled as I rushed over to him, "Niall baby what happened?" I frantically asked.

"My arm! My arm! Zayn it hurts!" Niall cried out, Tears began to fall from my eyes as I pulled out my phone calling for an ambulance.

"It's gonna be ok Nialler, I promise" I then looked up to see Andy pulling Sean away, That's when I lost control.

"Your dead you hear me?! Your fucking dead!"