Chapter Nine

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, Not much going on in this one, But this chapter is really important to the story, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

So this is what love feels like? This is how it feels to have somebody care for you. I've read about love in books, Seen it portrayed in films, But nothing beats experiencing it for yourself. When you hold the person you love it's like everything just stops, At that moment your the only two people in the world. Even now I'm holding Niall in the backseat of my car, It's crowded with no space to move, But I wouldn't change it for the world because I'm holding Niall, So where we are doesn't matter. I'm glad I didn't know who Niall was when we first met, If I did I would have used him, No regrets I would have used him, All to get to Sean, But I'm not, I've genuinely fallen inlove with Niall, I'd rather it happen this way then the other. He's my everything now and I'll do anything to keep him safe. 

"What you thinking about babe?" I asked as I looked down at Niall.

"Us" Niall replied, I smiled at him.

"What about us?" I asked, Niall grinned.

"How messed up all this is" He replied.

"A good messed up" Niall stated before gently kissing me. "Babe I can ask you anything right?" Niall asked.

"Course you can" I replied.

"What happened with you and Sean? I mean what started the feud?" He asked.

"Honestly it was all about territory. Sean and his boys showed up trying to claim everything, So naturally we had to put them in there place, Show them it was our terf and not there's. Ni, What you have to understand about gangs is reputation and territory is everything, What you do is heard by everyone, So you always want to be the top dog" I explained. 

"So that's what started everything" Niall said, I nodded my head in conformation.

"Basically yeah, Stupid now I think about it, But neither of us are or were prepared to back down" I stated, Niall nodded before cuddling closer to me.

"Everything's so messed up, Right now our love is the only normal thing that I have" Niall replied.

"It always will be, But Ni until we figure out what will happen next we have to remain a secret, Your my weakness if Sean finds out he will use you against me with no second thought" I informed him.

"I don't want to go back to Sean's he's not who I thought he was, If he's willing to hurt me and put me in the middle just to get to you, He's not the person I used to know, Don't make me go back Zi please" Niall begged, I sighed.

"I know, I know Nialler, But for now everything has to remain normal, It won't be forever I promise you" I assured him.

"What are you going to do?" Niall asked.

"I'm going to speak to Liam, He doesn't take sides when it comes to love, He'll know what to do" I replied.

"Then what?" He said.

"We get you as far away from Sean as possible" I replied.

"I'm scared Zayn, I don't want anything to happen to you, Sean's plans they sound so serious, What if he hurts you? What if he attacks you" Niall exclaimed.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle anything he throws at me. All I care about is getting you away from him and his stupid pathetic lies" I replied, Niall smiled.

"Where will I go? When I do leave?" He asked, I smiled.

"With me, Your going to live with me Niall, Where I can keep you safe, I mean if that's ok with you?" I asked, Niall nodded his head, I then gently squeezed his body.

"Do you have a spare room or something?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Don't be stupid Ni, Your my boyfriend, I want you in my room with me" I replied, Niall smiled before lowering his head, I gave him a questioning look before gently raising his face. "Niall what's wrong?" I asked.

"I erm, Well I have something to tell you" Niall whispered, I nodded indicating for him to continue, "I- I well, I- erm, I'm a virgin Zayn, And I'm not ready for sex" Niall mumbled. I chuckled before shaking my head. "Oh god you think I'm pathetic don't you?" He asked.

"Ni, Don't be stupid. I don't care about that, All I want to do is fall asleep with you in my arms, Then wake up to your beautiful face every single morning, We don't have to do anything your not comfortable with, Not until your ready" I assured him, Niall exhaled before wrapping his arms firmly around me.

"No matter what Sean does promise me it's going to be me and you, Promise me that he won't break us apart" Niall asked, I smiled.

"I love you Niall, Nothing he does is going to change that, I'd walk through hell's burning fire for you"  I stated meaning every single word I spoke.

"I love you Zi, Your the only good thing in my life" Niall replied, I smiled before kissing him passionately, Nothing nobody does is gong to break us apart, Not even Sean can stop our love burning even stronger.