Chapter Ten

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, This chapter is dedicated to Ali_Horlik, She's been so supportive with all my stories and I want to say thank you for every vote/comment the support you give me with my stories means so much so thank you, Really hope you like this chapter.

Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

You would think I'd be used to keeping secrets and lying by now, Normally I find it so easy, I can look anyone in the eyes and lie to them, But right now I'm struggling to do that. Me and Niall have been secretly dating for the past three weeks, It's been hard keeping him and our love a secret, All I want to do is scream it at the top of my lungs that Niall is mine! It's been hard not seeing him, But were seeing eachother whenever we can so I can't really complain. I smiled to myself as Niall texted me a picture of us together during our last date, I'd be seeing Niall tonight so I wouldn't have to rely on looking at a picture to make me smile. I quickly replied to Niall just as Liam bolted into my bedroom.

"Zayn you have to come now!" He stated before rushing back out, I jumped up from my bed, grabbing a shirt before running after him, I followed him to Louis and Harry's room, Everyone was huddled outside.

"What's going on?" I asked as I pushed past them all. I saw Louis standing by the bed with Harry laying down. My eyes widened once I looked at his face, He had been attacked, His face was covered in cuts, His eye was swollen. I rushed over to him. "What the fuck happened to you?!" I asked as I sat down beside him to take a proper look at the damage.

"What do you think happened?" He replied while holding an ice pack to his swollen eye. I sighed before shaking my head.

"Sean" I muttered through gritted teeth, Harry nodded his head in conformation. Harry, he's the youngest of the gang, He hasn't been doing this for as long as the rest of us so he's still learning how to defend himself everyday, The only real reason he mixes with us is because of Louis.

"I'm going to fucking kick the crap out of him!" Louis yelled before standing up. I quickly shot up and grabbed Louis before he could leave.

"Louis stop! This is exactly what Sean wants! Were not going to play the game with his rules, We will get him back for this don't you worry, But we have to be smart about it, For now Harry has to be the main concern here" I stated.

"Zayn's right Lou" Liam agreed.

"Well I say we give him a taste of his own medicine" Louis replied.

"How?" Josh asked as he walked up with a fresh ice pack for Harry.

"By paying his little cousin a visit, I say we send Sean a message through him" Louis said, My eyes widened in horror. Not Niall.

"No!" I half yelled, Everyone gave me a confused look. "I mean, Sean will expect us to go after him, If he gets his way were all going to be set up" I added thinking as fast as I could.

"He's right guys, So what are we going to do?" Josh asked.

"We wait it out for as long as we can. Harry you get your strength back, Liam we need to talk, The rest of you, You don't do anything or go anywhere without telling myself, Liam or Louis" I stated before walking out the room.

"Liam I need your advice" I informed him as we walked into my bedroom.

"About what?" Liam asked as he closed the door and sat down at my desk.

"Would you have stopped being with Dani if you knew nobody would accept your relationship?" I asked. Liam shook his head.

"No, We love eachother, So when it comes down to it nothing else matters to us" Liam replied.