Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, This is more of a filler so I'm sorry if it's a little boring the next one will be much better, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback

Zayn's Pov:

I know Niall's going to be mad, I'm probably going to get a lecture, But I can't let him get away with it. I can't get what Andy did to him out of my mind. I want nothing more than to punch him in his smug little face. So that's what I'm going to do, Danielle is going to take care of Niall while me and the boys pay Andy a little visit. I've already had a lecture from Dani about violence not being the answer, But what am I supposed to do? Sit back and let him get away with this? Niall is my boyfriend, Therefore I have to protect him, And by touching him Andy has booked a one way ticket to hell. Me and the boys have been waiting around for the past hour, Still no sign of Andy. I'd much rather be at home with Niall, Snuggled under the duvet cover, Not out here freezing my bollocks off.

"Zayn look who's here" Harry stated. I looked up to see Sean and Andy walking towards us.

"Where the fuck is my cousin Malik?!" Sean spat.

"Who's your cousin Seany?" I replied with a smirk.

"Don't play dumb with me! You have my cousin and I want him back!" Sean stated.

"Oh you mean Niall? And he doesn't belong to you Sean" I said.

"Why the fuck did you take him?" Sean asked.

"Take him? I didn't take him anywhere, Your more stupid than you look. Niall came to me, He's my boyfriend Sean, We've been dating for months behind your back. He came to me because that sick bastard tried to rape him and he's going to pay for putting his dirty hands all over Niall" I yelled.

"Your sick Malik, Your a sick liar" Sean stated.

"The only sick liar around here is you. You did nothing but lie to Niall since the day he got here, You've filled his mind with lies, All I've done is told him the truth, He appreciates stuff like that, And as far as I can see, He hates you" I stated.

"This isn't over, Niall's coming home with me, He's going to see you for what you really are" Sean said.

"What's that? Someone who loves him enough to tell him the truth?" I asked.

"You won't get away with this" Sean exclaimed as he signaled for his boys to follow him.

"Were inlove there's not a thing you can do about it, And Andy if you ever go near my boyfriend again, I'll kill you" I stated before punching him square in the jaw.

"This isn't over!" Sean yelled as he pulled his boys away, He's right it's not over, It's far from over.

Niall's Pov:

I awoke to coldness, Zayn's warm body was no longer laying beside me. Where is he? I groaned as I tried to fall back to sleep, Of course I failed, I sighed before climbing out the bed and making my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find a girl with curly hair standing by the cooker. Honestly she was absolutely beautiful.

"Hiya hun, You must be Niall" She said as she noticed my presence.

"Erm yeah, Hello" I replied.

"I'm Danielle Liam's girlfriend, But you can call me Dani" She informed me.

"It's nice to meet you" I replied, Dani smiled before making her way over to me.

"Your so adorable, Zayn's told Liam so much about you" She said.

"All good things I hope" I said with a grin.

"Of course" She replied with a giggle, I chuckled.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"He's gone out with the boys, Something about going to deal with Andy after what he did to you" She replied.

"What?! I told him not to!" I stated.

"I told him violence doesn't solve a thing, But Zayn, he never listens. He's doing it because he cares for you, He wouldn't do this for just anyone trust me" Dani replied.

"I just don't want him getting hurt, I know what Andy's like, I've seen his strength first hand, Once he's started there's no stopping him" I replied.

"He won't, Zayn's to smart for all that" I sighed not knowing if I should believe her or not. "Come on help me cook some food if they don't get fed it's like dealing with toddlers".

Zayn returned an hour or so later with a couple of bags full of clothes. I gave him a confused look.

"What's all that?" I asked.

"I bought you some new clothes and trainers" Zayn replied.

"You shouldn't have" I stated.

"Well I wanted to spoil you" Zayn said.

"Zi you don't have to buy me things to show me how much you love me, You know that right?" I asked.

"Niall if I had to buy you things to show you how much I love you I'd be broke by now" Zayn stated.

"I hope that's your way of telling me you love me more then any gifts can say" I said.

"Of course" Zayn replied as he pulled me into a hug. "Sean knows about us" He informed me.

"Hmm" I replied.

"You don't seem to bothered" Zayn said.

"Well he can't break us apart right? Nobody can" Niall stated as he placed a gentle kiss to my lips."Come on, Dani and I made food. Well she made it, I kept her company" Zayn chuckled. I knew Sean would stop at nothing, I knew he would do everything he could to keep us apart, But it won't work, Nobody is keeping us apart.