Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

This chapter is dedicated to SaraLoves1D, We spoke on twitter and I think she's an amazing person, She's so nice, Her twitter message was a nice surprise for me so I wanted to say thank you, She's also considering starting up her own stories so fan her guys :).

Niall's Pov:

Do you ever get times where you just feel so happy and safe? When you feel like nothing else matters? Have you ever fallen inlove so deeply that you don't know how to get back up? And you don't even want to? Because I have, I've always felt unloved, I've felt like I'm always second best, But when I'm here with Zayn I don't feel like that. I feel happy, Like I belong. Zayn doesn't treat me like I'm second best, He puts me first, He shows me what love is, He makes me believe in something I didn't think existed, He makes me believe in love. Zayn does everything I've ever wanted, He holds me in his arms when I'm cold or scared, He listens to me when there's something on my mind, He makes me laugh until my insides ache, He keeps me safe. He's everything a person wants and more. He loves me for me what else could I possibly want? Everyone's supportive of our relationship apart from Sean and his gang, Sean's been calling me non stop ever since Zayn told him about our relationship, He obviously doesn't believe what he's heard, I've been ignoring his phone calls, I know he's never gonna stop but I don't want to deal with him. I've fallen inlove, I'm with somebody who loves me for who I am, But I know Sean won't accept that. I smiled to myself as Zayn walked in the room and wrapped his arms around me.

"That offer for a new phone's still open, If you want it?" He said, I chuckled.

"No, It's fine, I just don't want to deal with him right now, I'm happy, I don't want him ruining that" I exclaimed, Zayn nodded his head in understanding.

"He'll never support it Ni" Zayn replied, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't care, I'm happy and I'll deal with him when I'm ready" I stated, Zayn smiled.

"Take as long as you need" He said, I smiled before turning round in his arms, I then placed a kiss to his lips. 

"What do you have planned for today?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking me and you could go on a date? And later I'm getting a new tattoo, You can come with me if you want?" Zayn suggested, I nodded my head.

"Sounds great" I replied, Zayn smiled before kissing me once again.

Zayn took me for lunch at one of his favorite restaurants, It was perfect there, The food was amazing and the company was even better. We then made our way to the tattoo parlor, Zayn's body is pretty much covered in tattoos, I've never understood why he has so many, Normally I hate tattoos but I love all of Zayn's, He explained to me that each one has a meaning to him. With the amount of inspiration that Zayn gets I'm shocked he hasn't run out of room on his body. Zayn smiled at me as he took his shirt off and handed it to me. 

"Zi?" I said.

"Yeah?" Zayn asked as he sat down on the chair.

"Does it hurt? Getting a tattoo?" I asked.

"Erm, For me not really, I guess it depends where you get it done, And how high your pain tolerance is, Mines pretty high so the pain doesn't bother me, Although this one did hurt a little" Zayn replied as he pointed to the tattoo on his ribcage, I nodded my head in understanding. "Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Oh, I've been thinking of getting one for ages, But the pain side of it kind of scares me, I'm abit of a wimp" I informed him, Zayn shook his head smiling.